ambrosia????

Feel free to discuss what you want.
AlaskanGuy
Has thanked: 0

ambrosia????

Post by AlaskanGuy » Wed Dec 02, 2020 2:24 pm

has anybody messed around making an ambrosia? Looks interesting, but hard to find much info about it.. there is a group called the ambrosia society on youtube. i have a friend in washington that makes an ambrosia from fresh amanitas and honey... and some folks make with a grape juice extract... it looks interesting...

AG

AlaskanGuy

Re: ambrosia????

Post by AlaskanGuy » Sun Dec 06, 2020 1:34 am

nobody wants to talk about this??? :?

Mcpato

Post by Mcpato » Mon Dec 07, 2020 5:17 pm

AlaskanGuy wrote:
Wed Dec 02, 2020 2:24 pm
has anybody messed around making an ambrosia? Looks interesting, but hard to find much info about it.. there is a group called the ambrosia society on youtube. i have a friend in washington that makes an ambrosia from fresh amanitas and honey... and some folks make with a grape juice extract... it looks interesting...

AG
I've done many ambrosia experiments. Many fail, a few actually work! I use the fleece derived from amanita and let it sit on juice usually. I'm very low tech and am really only interested on refining the simplest methods. I'm one of the few who does this, and i really feel that's a shame. Give it a shot if it interests you! We have some threads here on getting the fleece so you can make a clean ambrosia! viewforum.php?f=40

AlaskanGuy

Post by AlaskanGuy » Wed Dec 09, 2020 6:00 pm

I have a friend in Washington sending me some... he uses honey, and has it down to a science... now if I can just get to the post office... :!: