Sweats chills

Feel free to discuss what you want.
Shel
Been thanked: 0

Sweats chills

Post by Shel » Wed Dec 02, 2020 4:12 pm

I took a significant amount for the first time. Had a few smaller amounts over the last few weeks. 7 grams air dried, boiled with lemon. I got severe cold sweats and chills. Had to get into a hot bath several times. That was the only place I was comfortable. I was getting sleepy but my sheets being drenched with sweat and then cold and wet made that impossible for several hours. Finally I did get to sleep and my sleep tracker showed all deep sleep from about 1am until waking at 7am with alarm.

I’m surprised with all of my research that I hadn’t read about the profuse sweating. Is this uncommon? This morning when I finally googled this I found a trip report that sounded very similar to mine. This is the only one I’ve found so far.

I went into this with great respect looking forward to doing inner work and whatever the mushroom had in store for me but this was a surprise. Anyone have any insights to help me better understand?

tgt1002

Re: Sweats chills

Post by tgt1002 » Wed Dec 02, 2020 5:25 pm

ive gotten sweats and salivation bad but only from one particular batch. My suspicion based on very little is that it was high in muscarine
These users thanked the author tgt1002 for the post (total 2):
Shelamanitadreamer
"If you change the way you look at things, the things you look at change."
~IDK who said this