Powerful Healing with Amanita Muscaria - Article

Feel free to discuss what you want.
AmanitaN00b

Powerful Healing with Amanita Muscaria - Article

Post by AmanitaN00b » Mon Dec 14, 2020 8:55 pm

I was googling for more information on taking multiple microdoses of Amanita a day, and found this super in-depth article on healing with the Amanita Muscaria:
https://stasosphere.com/experience-life ... -muscaria/

I don't think it's been posted here before (sorry if it has). I've not read all of it yet, but wanted to share as it seems great so far.
Learning about the magical fly agaric.

AmanitaN00b

Re: Powerful Healing with Amanita Muscaria - Article

Post by AmanitaN00b » Mon Dec 14, 2020 9:14 pm

Just finished reading it…

It's certainly worth the time if you're just getting into Amanita, and it's always nice to read such a detailed insight.

amanitadreamer

Post by amanitadreamer » Tue Dec 15, 2020 7:26 pm

AmanitaN00b wrote:
Mon Dec 14, 2020 9:14 pm

It's certainly worth the time if you're just getting into Amanita, and it's always nice to read such a detailed insight.
Yeah no decarb, expensive alcohol, mixing alcohol with amanita and seriously over dosing. Not a fan.
The sun never says to the Earth, "You owe me". Look what happens with a love like that. It lights up the whole sky. ~Sufi
AmanitaDreamer.Net for videos on amanita
Community/mushroomvoice.com
YouTube Amanita Dreamer
Instagram @amanitadreamer

AmanitaN00b

Post by AmanitaN00b » Tue Dec 15, 2020 9:46 pm

amanitadreamer wrote:
Tue Dec 15, 2020 7:26 pm
AmanitaN00b wrote:

Yeah no decarb, expensive alcohol, mixing alcohol with amanita and seriously over dosing. Not a fan.
Oh interesting, do you mean over dosing as in doing too many days in a row? or jut too much at the height of his protocol?

btw. I'd love for you to write a post on how to dry, prepare, and dose using your method. Would be a great quick-reference for anyone getting into microdosing as I think it's one of things people struggle with as your Videos (although excellent) aren't searchable.

amanitadreamer

Post by amanitadreamer » Sat Dec 19, 2020 12:24 am

AmanitaN00b wrote:
Tue Dec 15, 2020 9:46 pm
amanitadreamer wrote:
AmanitaN00b wrote:

Oh interesting, do you mean over dosing as in doing too many days in a row? or jut too much at the height of his protocol?

btw. I'd love for you to write a post on how to dry, prepare, and dose using your method. Would be a great quick-reference for anyone getting into microdosing as I think it's one of things people struggle with as your Videos (although excellent) aren't searchable.

I mean too many days in a row. WAAAY too many. I can't write that out, it would be too close to practicing medicine without a license. I would love to coin a protocol but this mushroom is way too broad for that. I must have context and explanation. My videos are searchable on YT and I have them organized in playlists on the playlist tab.
I am going to make another video on how to listen to your body when dosing and how much is too much. I think I will upload that one the first week of January.
These users thanked the author amanitadreamer for the post (total 4):
RedgirlAmanitaN00bZeebigsalisr
The sun never says to the Earth, "You owe me". Look what happens with a love like that. It lights up the whole sky. ~Sufi
AmanitaDreamer.Net for videos on amanita
Community/mushroomvoice.com
YouTube Amanita Dreamer
Instagram @amanitadreamer

AmanitaN00b

Post by AmanitaN00b » Sat Dec 19, 2020 2:44 pm

amanitadreamer wrote:
I am going to make another video on how to listen to your body when dosing and how much is too much. I think I will upload that one the first week of January.
That would be awesome, looking forward to it. Keep up the good work!