Please help severe anxiety new to this

Feel free to discuss what you want.
redranger1990s
Has thanked: 0

Please help severe anxiety new to this

Post by redranger1990s » Sat Dec 19, 2020 8:27 am

i took an SSRI for severe depression, anxiety and some OCD intrusive thoughts i can honestly say an SSRI did help ALOT but after 8 years it stopped working. tried multiple other ssri and snri etc with no luck. i take 2mg of klonopin and this does not even work well for me. i started at 0.5mg than 1mg someone please tell me why i didnt get that huge sigh of relief taking klonopin? i did however try lorazapam and noticed it did reduce anxiety. to me klonopin barley works i dont get it. but i am VERY interested in helping my anxiety with Amanita. i know theres some info out there but my head is spinning with anxiety and i can barley look at my screen can someone tell me basically how amanita works in the brain? it sounds like it acts on seratonin? is there an online shop where i can buy this and make a tea with it and get a theraputic dose? the process of making it is hard for me to grasp but i am very interested.
These users thanked the author redranger1990s for the post:
Zee

Zee

Re: Please help severe anxiety new to this

Post by Zee » Mon Dec 21, 2020 11:41 pm

Anxiety can be so challenging! You are brave for looking for answers! I'm glad your search has brought you here. Maybe you will find a clue to help.

Many (most?) of us found this forum from Amanita Dreamer's YouTube channel. And found her on YT because we were curious about this mushroom or felt drawn / called to it for some reason. It is very interesting and multifaceted.

Right now, you want answers, and they need to be easy so you can wrap your head around it and move forward and heal. Of course you do! But I think it's still wise to take things slowly. When you are able to, watch some of the videos below. Do a bit more research. Look into your heart and mind and try to decide if this is a path you want to follow on your journey for healing. If so, proceed with the next steps: acquiring mushrooms. Preparing them safely. Taking them in the right dosage *for you* and generally making sure this process is a HEALING one that doesn't cause further hurt to your body, mind, or spirit.

No one can do this for you. If you take this path, you're on an "outside the box, outside the lines" journey. And it may be the answer for you. Or a step on that path. I wish you blessings on the path you take.

Here are some links that may help.

Amanita Dreamer shows how to prepare Amanita carefully and scientifically:

Amanita Dreamer's playlist "Healing From Benzodiazepenes and Anxiety":
These users thanked the author Zee for the post:
AmanitaN00b

redranger1990s
Has thanked: 0

Post by redranger1990s » Wed Dec 23, 2020 9:44 am

thanks for the reply. its always hard to figure out what options to take it a hard spot. ssri and typical antidepressants dont seem to cut it. ive got info to read up
These users thanked the author redranger1990s for the post:
Zee

Quetina

Post by Quetina » Thu Dec 24, 2020 6:15 pm

Hello!
I have anxiety too and microdosing has been helping, it's only been 4 days since i started and I feel very good and peaceful.

Here's the recipe we figured out and succeeded:

viewtopic.php?f=5&t=614

TheWay47
Been thanked: 0

Post by TheWay47 » Sat Feb 06, 2021 5:36 am

Hi,

How often do you Microdose and how much?

After doing this for over a month, how do you feel?

Thanks