First time amanita and microdosing

Feel free to discuss what you want.
Quetina

First time amanita and microdosing

Post by Quetina » Wed Dec 23, 2020 8:33 pm

Hello guys,
I hope this new era finds you well. I am Quetina from Mexico and I'm here to share our experience with dry amanita muscaria made into tea.

december 21st
First extraction: 15gr of dried amanita in two cups (480 ml) boil in low 20 minutes, no lid. (the exact tea that @amanitadreamer advises to drink, we got the recipe from her youtube tea video, link below )
Serve strained in a sterilized mason jar (we sterilized our jars in boiling water and steam for about 30 minutes)
Second extraction: same procedure but only 1 and a half cups of water (360ml). Boil 20 minutes on low, no lid. Strain and serve in the mason jar.
We devided the tea into 4, each of us drank 2 fl ounces (60ml) and a bit that was left.
The concentration per person was 3.75gr which is a very effective way to meet the mushroom.
We let it sit in our altar for a couple of hours with mantras, incense and candles.
Drank it at 6:30pm and by 7:30pm we were all sleepy, very happy and peaceful. The pitch of our voices lowered.
A feeling of floating and very very relaxed by 8:30pm that lasted up until we went to bed at midnight or so. Very lucid and weird dreams. Woke up in good mood ready to exercise.

december 22nd
First extraction: 12.44gr of dried amanita (what was left of our ounce) in 2 cups (480ml) of water. Cover until boil, lid off, low fire 10 minutes. Lid on, no fire another 10 minutes, let it rest. Strain in a sterilized mason jar, cover.
Second extraction: same procedure but only 1 and a half cups of water (360ml) The juice of 1/2 lemon.
Strain in the mason jar. Cover.
We devided the tea into two cups in two small mason jars. Each jar contains 1 cup (240ml) Once it's cold, it goes to the fridge. Keep it there.
Day one of microdose: drank 20ml = .5gr of amanita tea. This tea will last for 12 days of micodose.
Relaxed, great mood, no anxiety. No bad vibes. Slept well, lucid and weird dreams. Woke up with energy to exercise.

Have fun, be safe.

Last edited by Quetina on Thu Dec 24, 2020 6:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.
These users thanked the author Quetina for the post:
Finrobin111

Quetina

Re: First time amanita and microdosing

Post by Quetina » Thu Dec 24, 2020 6:03 pm

Hello!

december24th
4th day of microdosing .5gr of amanita in tea.
Today we decided to take the microdose at 11:30 am instead of taking it at 6 or 7 pm
I have been having weird dreams which I write down in my journal. My sleep is agitated and I move a lot, which I usually don't. I sleep well though and feel rested the next day, ready for activities. During the day I have been recieving inights, I'm in a good mood and no anxiety at all. Clarity of the mind in regards to memory and what needs to be done during the day.
We have decided to take the dose in the morning to see how we feel.

I will keep you posted.
Namaste.
These users thanked the author Quetina for the post:
Finrobin111

Chernp
Has thanked: 0

Re: First time amanita and microdosing

Post by Chernp » Sat Dec 26, 2020 6:35 pm

Hi

I'm fully more to this. I'm looking to microdose.

So to convert the mushroom to be able to use safely, you just boil it for a period of time in a pot of water? Is that correct?

Any idea if you can just make some powder from it instead of a tea?

Any idea how to source it reliably if I wanted to buy it rather than scavage for it?

Thanks
These users thanked the author Chernp for the post:
Quetina