Pre-Tea heat question for you.

Feel free to discuss what you want.
Tin man
Has thanked: 0

Pre-Tea heat question for you.

Post by Tin man » Mon Dec 28, 2020 7:48 pm

As it has been said “Hello all you beautiful people” *(A.D.),

New member here of A.M., however a friend of Psilocybin.

Thanks to A.D., I found this great forum of like minded people and information. Or did it find me?

My question is if A.M., is dried at a low temperature as described below(**). Will the A.M. require further exposure to heat at a higher temperature as indicated by the beautiful A.D. in her instructional YT video?

This is in reference as to preparing the A.M. to be boiled for tea.
Thanks in advance for your help.
T.M.

(**) Wildcrafted organically Washington grown Grade A++ Amanita muscaria red cap mushrooms, dry-aged for a minimum of 5 years or more.

These are perfectly preserved specimens are the cream of the crop of Amanitas. They are picked personally by members of our staff, and shade-dried under low temperatures (as all our Amanitas are) to keep them as preserved as possible. The colors are deep and rich, there are no burn marks, and these caps are laid out in single layers for the ultimate in preservation of this beautiful and historical mushroom.

amanitadreamer

Re: Pre-Tea heat question for you.

Post by amanitadreamer » Tue Dec 29, 2020 5:03 pm

Tin man wrote:
Mon Dec 28, 2020 7:48 pm
As it has been said “Hello all you beautiful people” *(A.D.),

New member here of A.M., however a friend of Psilocybin.

Thanks to A.D., I found this great forum of like minded people and information. Or did it find me?

My question is if A.M., is dried at a low temperature as described below(**). Will the A.M. require further exposure to heat at a higher temperature as indicated by the beautiful A.D. in her instructional YT video?

This is in reference as to preparing the A.M. to be boiled for tea.
Thanks in advance for your help.
T.M.

(**) Wildcrafted organically Washington grown Grade A++ Amanita muscaria red cap mushrooms, dry-aged for a minimum of 5 years or more.

These are perfectly preserved specimens are the cream of the crop of Amanitas. They are picked personally by members of our staff, and shade-dried under low temperatures (as all our Amanitas are) to keep them as preserved as possible. The colors are deep and rich, there are no burn marks, and these caps are laid out in single layers for the ultimate in preservation of this beautiful and historical mushroom.

They start to lose potency after 9 months to a year and after a year are almost useless. 5 years???? Wow.
The whole point is to decarb. So heat drying is to get a jump on that process. Since most ones bought online are not, you're basically dealing with raw. I simmer them longer with lemon or use lemon as I use it. If I am going to rec dose I simmer a loooong time and use a shit load of lemon and hope for the best. I don't want to use pure citric acid, that shit is horribly sour and DMSO is a chemical I don't work with as of yet and also makes you smell really bad for days LOL!
There is a method of rehydration with lemon which I am going to try here soon, and make a video on it.
The sun never says to the Earth, "You owe me". Look what happens with a love like that. It lights up the whole sky. ~Sufi
AmanitaDreamer.Net for videos on amanita
Community/mushroomvoice.com
YouTube Amanita Dreamer
Instagram @amanitadreamer

Tin man
Has thanked: 0

Re: Pre-Tea heat question for you.

Post by Tin man » Tue Dec 29, 2020 6:16 pm

Much Thanks A.D., for the feedback.
It sounds as though I have some “Out dated” AM, thats a bummer to hear.

This is my first venture into the world of A.M. I will say that I’m (we all here) are blessed to have someone like you here on earth to help us with some insight.

Since I have the product, I’m going to do your method of tea. 15 g to 1 cup (8oz) water for 20 minutes.
I’ll report back on what becomes of this first batch for me.

QUESTION: I have a really great dehydrator. Would you suggest that dehydrating @ 160f for a period of time is recommended in my case. And or any case that when one receives dried A.M. from a vendor?

Best to all here and there,
-TM