Making a salve and/or ointment

Feel free to discuss what you want.
Tin man
Has thanked: 0

Making a salve and/or ointment

Post by Tin man » Sat Jan 23, 2021 1:17 am

Hello all,
I’m looking to make a salve or ointment.
Has anyone here had the opportunity and a successful outcome?

Greatly appreciate your insight.
-TM

amanitadreamer

Re: Making a salve and/or ointment

Post by amanitadreamer » Sat Jan 23, 2021 7:20 pm

Tin man wrote:
Sat Jan 23, 2021 1:17 am
Hello all,
I’m looking to make a salve or ointment.
Has anyone here had the opportunity and a successful outcome?

Greatly appreciate your insight.
-TM
I'm working on an oil based extract for topical use. Video sometime around the middle of Feb. My original attempt at a balm failed and it fell out of solution.
These users thanked the author amanitadreamer for the post:
greenjalopy
The sun never says to the Earth, "You owe me". Look what happens with a love like that. It lights up the whole sky. ~Sufi
AmanitaDreamer.Net for videos on amanita
Community/mushroomvoice.com
YouTube Amanita Dreamer
Instagram @amanitadreamer

Tin man

Post by Tin man » Mon Jan 25, 2021 12:39 am

Once again Amanita Dreamer chimes in with good information.
Your reply has saved me some time, no doubt.

I was concerned that a water based product would be a challenge to get into an oil based delivery material such as beeswax and or coconut oil. And I can’t get my thoughts around how to get a tincture infused.

A tincture of alcohol would have the same separation effects on the beeswax or coconut oil.

How could someone infuse the AM into an oil?

Well Amanita Dreamer, I’ll leave this unique challenge to you, the Alchemist of this forum. Once completed I’ll honor you with another shot of caffeine.

Thanks for your divine work that you do.
-TM

greenjalopy
Been thanked: 0

Post by greenjalopy » Wed Mar 10, 2021 12:21 am

amanitadreamer wrote:
Sat Jan 23, 2021 7:20 pm
I'm working on an oil based extract for topical use. Video sometime around the middle of Feb. My original attempt at a balm failed and it fell out of solution.
:D

Today a package arrived containing an adorable vial of concentrated Panther Kiss Concentrate oil. After reviewing your video on this oil and searching the forum (in addition to the Etsy product description), I've learned this is 8x stronger than the Amanita Muscaria mushroom itself (!), but I'm not clear about recommended dilution ratios.

I rubbed a few strokes of "Kiss My Pain" on my inner wrists and rubbed them together about 15 minutes ago. I now feel a lovely whole body induction into what I presume to be the energetic field belonging to the Amanita mushroom. (My first "kiss".)

Given the strength of just a swab of KMP on my wrists, any general dilution recommendations for the Panther Concentrate Oil are very welcome!

Snowsberry
Been thanked: 0

Post by Snowsberry » Fri Dec 10, 2021 7:30 am

I would like to know if anyone has had any luck topically, with skin issues like Rosacea? research shows that Rosacea is an auto immune problem, with many supposed causes however stress and nervous issues are one of the major factors. I have always had high levels of anxiety and depression issues and I am hoping on trying at least a topical of Amanita and see if I have any success? Have to wait until March for the Australian growing season, I have seen them growing here and have had an affinity towards this mushroom my whole life! I am curious to try a topical and posibly micro dose for my anxiety problems? I am so glad I came across Amanita Dreamer via youtube algorythms! (I was watching a near death experience of John scott related to amanita)I love the history of the Amanita mushroom for the simple reason of now knowing why I have always felt attracted to this mushroom and perhaps in a greater purpose to help in a medicinal way.

Tin man

Post by Tin man » Sat Dec 11, 2021 1:35 am

Hey Snowberry,
Welcome to the (s)room.

As for your skin condition, I would give AM a try, start slow and small and take it from there. As for your anxiety and nervousness. You have come to the right place. The mushroom has found you.

Amanita Dreamer is a………well “lifesaver”? That’s an understatement.
She is everything positive about becoming healthier and better.

I came into the AM world sideways and bumped into her (AD) along the way so to say. She has straighten me out with the “How to’s & What for’s” with everything AM.

I’ve made and use tinctures and ointments on a daily basis. I drink tea hours before bedtime. Others that had been skeptical of my “What the heck are you doing?” Are now thankful for the benefits that they too enjoy.

The BEST advice for you is to tune into Amanita Dreamer, buy her a cup of coffee. Enjoy her amazing smiles, energy and knowledge.

Pretty soon you too will be writing to someone as I am to you now.
P&L, Tim Man