Amanita Tinctures

Feel free to discuss what you want.
ceridwen
Has thanked: 0

Amanita Tinctures

Post by ceridwen » Sun Jan 24, 2021 3:53 am

I make Amanita tincture - one for internal consumption, the other for external use - Sciatica.

The internal use one, I make with 40% alcohol and fresh Amanita - I bury it for 40 days and 40 nights (no, not in Biblical sense. Fibbanacci baby!) 1ft deep in the Earth (give it back to her to work her magic on it). Dig it up, strain through muslin, decant into dropper bottles.

The external use one, I make with 37% alcohol and fresh Amanita - I bury it for 40 days and 40 nights too, same procedure as above. I don't have sciatica but my Dad does and a friend of a friend. My Dad felt no change using it topically on the affected area, the other person got instant relief albeit short lived. The effect grew with application though.

The internal use one, I take it like this:

Day 1 - 1 drp (in water, in mornings)
Day 2 - 2 drps
Day 3 - 3 drps
Day 4 - 4 drps
Day 5 - 5 drps
Day 6 - 6
Day 7 - 7
Day 8 - 8
Day 9 - 9
Day 10 - 10

increasing 1 drp each day up to:

Day 20 - 20 drps

then reduce again:

Day 21 - 19 drps
Day 22 - 18 drps
Day 23 - 17 drps
Day 24 - 16 drps
Day 25 - 15 drps
Day 26 - 14 drps

until back to 1 drop

It's late where I am, just thought I'd see if anyone is interested in using Amanita in this way here - if yes, I can type the results/benefits of the tincture another time. Found the forum through DA's YT channel which I've been gorging on for 2 days...

I tried to "disable smilies" because I hate emoticons - whatever I do, smilies "are ON" - help!
These users thanked the author ceridwen for the post (total 2):
irishbowsie71HealerDreamer

Tin man

Re: Amanita Tinctures

Post by Tin man » Mon Jan 25, 2021 1:48 am

Hello Ceridwen,
And a happy Xn = Xn-1 + Xn-2, to you!

I’m interested in making a tincture, however I have only available to me dried material. And I’ve only come to making a tea as instructed by the wonderful A.D. The tea works wonders for the use as an M.D.

My interest in a tincture is for long stable shelf life. I will give it a shot soon. However I will boil the dried material for the conversation as instructed by A.D. It seems like a lot of steps to take for a tincture, but what the heck, I’ll follow the leaders.

Another project I’m hoping to do is a topical use product. Oil, ointment or salve. My challenge is how the heck to get the water processed fluid into a oil/fat/wax based material?

If I make the alcohol tincture, I believe that the alcohol will be a challenge to mix and stay stable with a beeswax/coconut oil material.

If you have any ideas about my challenge, I’m all ears.

Thanks for joining and posting.
-TM

ceridwen

Post by ceridwen » Mon Jan 25, 2021 5:59 pm

Hi Tin Man.

I am not an herbalist but am a self educated Hedgerow medicine maker - over 10 years experience, using myself for testing before giving to other animals. I don't have a science or math brain but I have other right hemisphere skills I use.

You can of course make tinctures with dried plant materials - I prefer raw, and make the tincture on the day I harvest.

The recipe and method I use for Amanita comes from the "Russian Paul Stamets" as I have a friend who speaks 6 languages, so I asked him to go snoop around Russian for info on Amanita. I too was frustrated with the scaremongery associated with this beautiful fungi in the English language.

I have not made a balm/salve with Amanita tincture but I have made balms/salves with other tinctures. It merely takes patience whilst preparing the balm or salve - melting the beeswax beads on the lowest temperature and stand over the pan watching and stirring all the time - and once the beeswax has mostly melted, I add Shea Butter and coconut oil too as I find that helps the tincture and base not to separate. I don't add the tincture until I am about to remove it from the heat, stirring it in gently but consistently until it is cool enough to pour into the balm vessel.

I don't use a lot of tincture in the balms and I know the difference in ambient temperature affects proportions i.e balms I made in England needed less beeswax than the balms I make in Spain. How do I know how much tincture to use? I listen to my gut and instincts.

If I did want to make an Amanita balm, I would make an infusion of dried Amanita in organic Olive Oil and use that.

Code: Select all

sophianicmyth.org/

Tin man

Post by Tin man » Mon Jan 25, 2021 11:19 pm

Hello Ceridwen,
Thanks so much for the quick response, extremely appreciated!

Well, as of this minute I’m convinced in any case of my ways and means is that I have to get started. And in any (most cases) the first step is to get some good organic clean alcohol. Soak and set it in a dark place. Probably bury it which maybe a little bit of a challenge due to the temperature of the ground. 40 days from now will put me at the end of March.

By that time I’ll have a good understanding of the next steps: (Hopefully)
Reducing by double boiler
Infusion into a medium or two

Dosing or application rate will have to be “Trial by fire” I’m assuming.

Thanks for and tips if they come to you.
-T.M.

amanitadreamer

Post by amanitadreamer » Tue Jan 26, 2021 1:42 am

Tin man wrote:
Mon Jan 25, 2021 1:48 am
Hello Ceridwen,
And a happy Xn = Xn-1 + Xn-2, to you!

I’m interested in making a tincture, however I have only available to me dried material. And I’ve only come to making a tea as instructed by the wonderful A.D. The tea works wonders for the use as an M.D.

My interest in a tincture is for long stable shelf life. I will give it a shot soon. However I will boil the dried material for the conversation as instructed by A.D. It seems like a lot of steps to take for a tincture, but what the heck, I’ll follow the leaders.

Another project I’m hoping to do is a topical use product. Oil, ointment or salve. My challenge is how the heck to get the water processed fluid into a oil/fat/wax based material?

If I make the alcohol tincture, I believe that the alcohol will be a challenge to mix and stay stable with a beeswax/coconut oil material.

If you have any ideas about my challenge, I’m all ears.

Thanks for joining and posting.
-TM
I'm doing the oil extracted topical right now and making video as I go. Look for it mid-Feb.
The sun never says to the Earth, "You owe me". Look what happens with a love like that. It lights up the whole sky. ~Sufi
AmanitaDreamer.Net for videos on amanita
Community/mushroomvoice.com
YouTube Amanita Dreamer
Instagram @amanitadreamer

ceridwen

Post by ceridwen » Tue Jan 26, 2021 3:29 am

The Russian said to not allow the Amanita in alcohol to touch the metal of the lid before burying, cover the jar with clingfilm before screwing the lid on...

I'll write more about the effects of taking the tincture orally soon.

sophianicmyth.org/

ceridwen

Post by ceridwen » Wed Jan 27, 2021 9:02 pm

Results
My colleague and I went straight for the ascending/descending 20drop application. (you can go to 10 days/10 drops and reduce).

On day 6 we both remarked what mental clarity we had, memory recall improved each day. By the time I was near the 20drop dose I was able to recall what I had read in the book I read before sleeping the night before (I read history books mostly), almost verbatim. I was able to do easy mental arithmetic (I've never been able to do that in my life!) and quickly.

I've now done this method 8 times, I like to do it when the Amanitas appear, and every 3-4 months throughout each year. I get the same results - memory function and concentration is always greatly improved.

My Mother has dementia. Last time I visited her in England she was like a little girl in her own world, not even engaging in conversations. She spent most of her days looking for things and forget where she had already looked or what she was looking for. I heard that she had forgotten how to drive home one day from the store. My Father is inpatient and says things like "Have you forgotten already" - hence her retreating in her own little world.

I ought to mention here, I practise German New Medicine, the scientific discoveries of Dr. med.Ryke Geerd Hamer https://learninggnm.com/SBS/documents/g ... _page.html ... :
"German New Medicine is not only a new paradigm of medicine, it is also a new consciousness. It is the awareness that our organism possesses an inexhaustible creativity and remarkable self-healing capabilities. It is the recognition that each cell of our body is endowed with a biological wisdom we share with all living beings."

"Every so-called disease is part of a Significant Biological Special Program of Nature created to assists an organism (humans and animals alike) during unexpected distress."

"“All so-called diseases have a special biological meaning. While we used to regard Mother Nature as fallible and had the audacity to believe that She constantly made mistakes and caused breakdowns (malignant, senseless, degenerative cancerous growths, etc.) we can now see, as the scales fall from our eyes, that it was our ignorance and pride that were and are the only foolishness in our cosmos. Blinded, we brought upon ourselves this senseless, soulless and brutal medicine. Full of wonder, we can now understand for the first time that Nature is orderly and that every occurrence in Nature is meaningful, even in the framework of the whole. Nothing in Nature is meaningless, malignant or diseased.”
... so I comprehend my Mother's "dementia" as something other than what the witchdotors in white coats say dementia is. She doesn't trust doctors either and she nor my Father (in his 80s) take any big phrama. I'd already spoken with her on the phone about using Amanita so I had brought some of my tincture with me.

She started the 20drop program, by Day 6 she was beginning to have better memory function. I then went away for 4 days, when I returned she was more like my Mum again, engaging in conversations and feeling better, more confident to speak again. By 20drops she went from forgetting 30 things per day, to only 3 things per day.

Even if this affect was placebo for her, it gave her so much confidence in herself and her memory. We were all totally blown away. She's taken the treatment three more times with a 1 month gap in between. The Russian mycologist the recipe came from only recommends doing the treatment 3 times per year. At her age and state, she will take it is often as she feels like it. Cognitive Liberty for all.
These users thanked the author ceridwen for the post (total 4):
IsanAmanita Researchirishbowsie71HealerDreamer

sophianicmyth.org/

amanitadreamer

Post by amanitadreamer » Thu Jan 28, 2021 12:50 am

ceridwen wrote:
Wed Jan 27, 2021 9:02 pm
Results
My colleague and I went straight for the ascending/descending 20drop application. (you can go to 10 days/10 drops and reduce).

On day 6 we both remarked what mental clarity we had, memory recall improved each day. By the time I was near the 20drop dose I was able to recall what I had read in the book I read before sleeping the night before (I read history books mostly), almost verbatim. I was able to do easy mental arithmetic (I've never been able to do that in my life!) and quickly.

I've now done this method 8 times, I like to do it when the Amanitas appear, and every 3-4 months throughout each year. I get the same results - memory function and concentration is always greatly improved.

My Mother has dementia. Last time I visited her in England she was like a little girl in her own world, not even engaging in conversations. She spent most of her days looking for things and forget where she had already looked or what she was looking for. I heard that she had forgotten how to drive home one day from the store. My Father is inpatient and says things like "Have you forgotten already" - hence her retreating in her own little world.

I ought to mention here, I practise German New Medicine, the scientific discoveries of Dr. med.Ryke Geerd Hamer https://learninggnm.com/SBS/documents/g ... _page.html ... :
"German New Medicine is not only a new paradigm of medicine, it is also a new consciousness. It is the awareness that our organism possesses an inexhaustible creativity and remarkable self-healing capabilities. It is the recognition that each cell of our body is endowed with a biological wisdom we share with all living beings."

"Every so-called disease is part of a Significant Biological Special Program of Nature created to assists an organism (humans and animals alike) during unexpected distress."

"“All so-called diseases have a special biological meaning. While we used to regard Mother Nature as fallible and had the audacity to believe that She constantly made mistakes and caused breakdowns (malignant, senseless, degenerative cancerous growths, etc.) we can now see, as the scales fall from our eyes, that it was our ignorance and pride that were and are the only foolishness in our cosmos. Blinded, we brought upon ourselves this senseless, soulless and brutal medicine. Full of wonder, we can now understand for the first time that Nature is orderly and that every occurrence in Nature is meaningful, even in the framework of the whole. Nothing in Nature is meaningless, malignant or diseased.”
... so I comprehend my Mother's "dementia" as something other than what the witchdotors in white coats say dementia is. She doesn't trust doctors either and she nor my Father (in his 80s) take any big phrama. I'd already spoken with her on the phone about using Amanita so I had brought some of my tincture with me.

She started the 20drop program, by Day 6 she was beginning to have better memory function. I then went away for 4 days, when I returned she was more like my Mum again, engaging in conversations and feeling better, more confident to speak again. By 20drops she went from forgetting 30 things per day, to only 3 things per day.

Even if this affect was placebo for her, it gave her so much confidence in herself and her memory. We were all totally blown away. She's taken the treatment three more times with a 1 month gap in between. The Russian mycologist the recipe came from only recommends doing the treatment 3 times per year. At her age and state, she will take it is often as she feels like it. Cognitive Liberty for all.
Thank you so much for adding this to our archives here. I can't speak of this on camera for fear of some folks not reacting well to it but they can certainly find it here because of you. So thank you muchly.
These users thanked the author amanitadreamer for the post:
HealerDreamer
The sun never says to the Earth, "You owe me". Look what happens with a love like that. It lights up the whole sky. ~Sufi
AmanitaDreamer.Net for videos on amanita
Community/mushroomvoice.com
YouTube Amanita Dreamer
Instagram @amanitadreamer

Radagast

Post by Radagast » Mon Feb 15, 2021 4:36 pm

[/quote
I'm doing the oil extracted topical right now and making video as I go. Look for it mid-Feb.
/quote]
Very interesting, but oil need to be stored in dark or not?
And how long an oil extract is active?

Moonheart

Post by Moonheart » Thu Nov 11, 2021 10:58 pm

This is my first post - hoping this is the right spot, as I have a question about tinctures. Please let me know if I should make a new thread.

I recently purchased a tincture from Harmony Acres (not far from me!) and while I'm excited to attempt a protocol, I'm concerned about general functioning as a stay at home parent. Obviously folks react differently, tinctures end up being different strengths, etc. but in general, would the 20-drop protocol not be recommended for someone with children in their care without additional support during that time? I'm not sure whether folks generally go about their daily lives or if they have another person around during a dosing protocol.