Simple question FREEZING Aminata

Feel free to discuss what you want.
Northern Elf
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Simple question FREEZING Aminata

Post by Northern Elf » Wed Jan 27, 2021 3:59 am

Hi friends,
I harvested a decent number of prime aminata last May. I put them in a brown paper bag and immediately into the freezer. I aim to make a T from them at some point! I have no idea if freezing them has affected the potency however. Does anyone have any info please?

amanitadreamer

Re: Simple question FREEZING Aminata

Post by amanitadreamer » Wed Jan 27, 2021 4:09 pm

Northern Elf wrote:
Wed Jan 27, 2021 3:59 am
Hi friends,
I harvested a decent number of prime aminata last May. I put them in a brown paper bag and immediately into the freezer. I aim to make a T from them at some point! I have no idea if freezing them has affected the potency however. Does anyone have any info please?
No it won't BUT freezing has broken the cell walls which means if they thaw out, liquid will go everywhere and that will be most of your actives. Just make sure you don't let them thaw out until you're ready to put them in water. If you try to defrost them in alcohol it will just make a terrible mess.
The sun never says to the Earth, "You owe me". Look what happens with a love like that. It lights up the whole sky. ~Sufi
AmanitaDreamer.Net for videos on amanita
Community/mushroomvoice.com
YouTube Amanita Dreamer
Instagram @amanitadreamer

Northern Elf
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Post by Northern Elf » Sat Jan 30, 2021 8:39 am

cool. Thankyou. 🙂I guess i need to work out doses from frozen rather than dried or fresh. At the moment I'm more interested in microdosing...Any advice? I have four large up to 4" capped whole specimens and some attached younger ones.

amanitadreamer

Post by amanitadreamer » Sat Jan 30, 2021 1:54 pm

Northern Elf wrote:
Sat Jan 30, 2021 8:39 am
cool. Thankyou. 🙂I guess i need to work out doses from frozen rather than dried or fresh. At the moment I'm more interested in microdosing...Any advice? I have four large up to 4" capped whole specimens and some attached younger ones.
Go to my YouTube channel and in the playlist find the one on prep and dosing.
The sun never says to the Earth, "You owe me". Look what happens with a love like that. It lights up the whole sky. ~Sufi
AmanitaDreamer.Net for videos on amanita
Community/mushroomvoice.com
YouTube Amanita Dreamer
Instagram @amanitadreamer