YouTube is hitting mushroom channels hard

Feel free to discuss what you want.
amanitadreamer

YouTube is hitting mushroom channels hard

Post by amanitadreamer » Fri Feb 12, 2021 12:32 pm

Seems it started at the end of January 2021. The Astro Way was the first to go. I know that on Wednesday Feb. 3rd I woke up to being locked out over a video I uploaded at the beginning of my channel on how to ID and avoid deadly mistakes. I appealed it and was denied almost immediately. The next morning 2 more videos were taken down and the next day another one. I frantically started removing according to my panicked attempt to decipher what was triggering it. The Chronicles of Bod told me that on the same morning of the 3rd the same happened to him and he also started taking down whatever videos he could determine the bots were looking for.
Adeptus Psychonautic also got hit on the same day for his amanita trip report. A TRIP REPORT!
The problem is that ID on the amanita is all over YT, amanita trip reports are all over YT. Although I know of 2 that I especially like that are now gone.
This means that at any time, my trip reports are fair game and might cause me a strike and lock out. Adeptus smoking on camera is still up but my smoking video got a strike a year ago. The randomness of this makes me thing it is on purpose, in an attempt to make us afraid and stop uploading mushroom content. Astro has been on YT a long time but suddenly his vids are not okay?
The fear is working. I feel like I'm right back in all of my abusive relationships. I am not sleeping, having nightmares, the inconsistent application of the rules, random enforcement of harsh penalties, etc. This is so damaging.
PLEASE support all of your mushroom people.
Some of us are uploading now on Odysee which is much nicer than BitChute and they have a currency which you earn by watching videos and we earn by making them and that's kind of cool. This currency also ensures freedom of content.

Here's my link. Please go follow me there since it could be any day that my channel is taken down.
https://odysee.com/$/invite/@Amanitadreamer:d
The sun never says to the Earth, "You owe me". Look what happens with a love like that. It lights up the whole sky. ~Sufi
AmanitaDreamer.Net for videos on amanita
Community/mushroomvoice.com
YouTube Amanita Dreamer
Instagram @amanitadreamer

NMNAT2

Re: YouTube is hitting mushroom channels hard

Post by NMNAT2 » Sun Feb 14, 2021 9:32 pm

Yes. YT is hitting everything that is not following the mainstream narrative ...

Thought police is on patrol and will report all »wrongthink« ...

Good that you have taken actions to keep your videos online, for people do need to get the information!
These users thanked the author NMNAT2 for the post:
amanitadreamer
^
chr1:183,248,237-183,418,380