Thank you Amanita Dreamer!

Feel free to discuss what you want.
Tin man
Has thanked: 0

Thank you Amanita Dreamer!

Post by Tin man » Sun Feb 14, 2021 11:45 pm

To you Amanita Dreamer,
Thank you for your efforts in sharing a wealth of knowledge to so many people.
Undoubtedly your sharing has given a lot of people a safe and healthy way to get the benefits of natures medicine. Especially the Amanita Mushroom.

You’re somewhat of a pioneer in this feild because of the use of the internet/web. Or the electronic mycelium. Unfortunately with the censorship that is evident within so many platforms, we are all subject too. Great works like what you have given us are being taken away from us now.

So again, with this I say, before this forum is gone, Thank you and bless you. I wish you all that the universe has to offer will continue to support you and your beautiful spirit that shines so brightly for us.

Eternally grateful for your knowledge that you have given.
-T.M.

amanitadreamer

Re: Thank you Amanita Dreamer!

Post by amanitadreamer » Mon Feb 22, 2021 12:54 pm

Tin man wrote:
Sun Feb 14, 2021 11:45 pm
To you Amanita Dreamer,
Thank you for your efforts in sharing a wealth of knowledge to so many people.
Undoubtedly your sharing has given a lot of people a safe and healthy way to get the benefits of natures medicine. Especially the Amanita Mushroom.

You’re somewhat of a pioneer in this feild because of the use of the internet/web. Or the electronic mycelium. Unfortunately with the censorship that is evident within so many platforms, we are all subject too. Great works like what you have given us are being taken away from us now.

So again, with this I say, before this forum is gone, Thank you and bless you. I wish you all that the universe has to offer will continue to support you and your beautiful spirit that shines so brightly for us.

Eternally grateful for your knowledge that you have given.
-T.M.
You're welcome by friend. This forum can't be taken down. It is privately owned, not on a public platform like YouTube. It belongs to us. Period. The videos are another matter. At least for now, Odysee is safe from censure.
The sun never says to the Earth, "You owe me". Look what happens with a love like that. It lights up the whole sky. ~Sufi
AmanitaDreamer.Net for videos on amanita
Community/mushroomvoice.com
YouTube Amanita Dreamer
Instagram @amanitadreamer