Results of a macro-dose in the evening

Feel free to discuss what you want.
AmanitaN00b

Results of a macro-dose in the evening

Post by AmanitaN00b » Tue Feb 16, 2021 5:06 pm

I have taken a macro-dose (say 10-12 teaspoons of amanita tea) in a herbal tea in the evening a few times, usually two or so hours before bed. The effects feel very mild, but I sleep like a log and don't wake until the morning.

I've never taken more than this, as am still learning and don't want to accidentally over do it. However…

A few times, when I've gone to bed after a macrodose, I've seen faint patterns and faces when I close my eyes :shock: Once I saw what appeared to be an old man standing in front of the sea, I was in cave so he was silhouetted against the horizon. I was moving towards him, but in a choppy motion (like the way things look through helicopter blades). I moved and the vision went away. It was all very hazy, but I would love to revisit this, perhaps I need a slightly bigger dose?

Thoughts and your own stories appreciated.
Learning about the magical fly agaric.

amanitadreamer

Re: Results of a macro-dose in the evening

Post by amanitadreamer » Wed Feb 17, 2021 12:52 pm

AmanitaN00b wrote:
Tue Feb 16, 2021 5:06 pm
I have taken a macro-dose (say 10-12 teaspoons of amanita tea) in a herbal tea in the evening a few times, usually two or so hours before bed. The effects feel very mild, but I sleep like a log and don't wake until the morning.

I've never taken more than this, as am still learning and don't want to accidentally over do it. However…

A few times, when I've gone to bed after a macrodose, I've seen faint patterns and faces when I close my eyes :shock: Once I saw what appeared to be an old man standing in front of the sea, I was in cave so he was silhouetted against the horizon. I was moving towards him, but in a choppy motion (like the way things look through helicopter blades). I moved and the vision went away. It was all very hazy, but I would love to revisit this, perhaps I need a slightly bigger dose?

Thoughts and your own stories appreciated.
Have you seen my video on the amanita entities? I talk about the wise man. If that's who you saw and likely it is, that is VERY cool :)
The sun never says to the Earth, "You owe me". Look what happens with a love like that. It lights up the whole sky. ~Sufi
AmanitaDreamer.Net for videos on amanita
Community/mushroomvoice.com
YouTube Amanita Dreamer
Instagram @amanitadreamer

AmanitaN00b

Post by AmanitaN00b » Wed Feb 17, 2021 11:12 pm

I just went and watched that video and wow, I think you’re right. From what I could see he fits the description.

He didn’t speak to me it was just a vision. Each time I’ve done a macro dose I hoped to see him again but haven’t yet. Maybe one day…

Perhaps I need to take a higher dose?

AmanitaN00b

Post by AmanitaN00b » Tue Mar 23, 2021 4:25 pm

Made a new batch and took maybe two table spoons worth in the evening in some herbal tea.
I think it must be way stronger than usual as this was the most I've ever felt it effect me…

A few hours after having the tea I was relaxed, but felt a bit like being drunk. I could not focus on reading in bed, so I decided to go to sleep as it was late and I was panicking a bit that I'd really over done it.

I sometimes see soft patterns/faces when I close my eyes in bed if I've had a small amount of amanita in the evening, but not this night.

Sleep was very broken, and I woke up a lot. I had a really weird thing, that is hard to explain, I felt like was half dreaming of something but saw it from two different ways at the same time, it was weird and as soon as it happened I snapped awake. This happened twice. I got back to sleep and woke a little later and my face felt numb. It was all very strange, and not that great.

Felt okay the next day. The following night I had very vivid dreams (I usually have this when I micro-dose 1tsp in the morning). It's always one or two dreams I remember, and it feels so real like it happened, I can recall all of it and the detail in the dream is so vivid. I like this effect.

Does any of this sound familiar to anyone here?
I'd like to read more about peoples experiences at this lower level, so please do share :)

Still working out how to get the best from the magical Amanita!

Amanitanaut
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Post by Amanitanaut » Sun Apr 11, 2021 7:03 am

Might as well pop my cherry and jump right in. Comically, calling myself Amanitanaut might get me nudged in the bollies by the first entity I meet. I'll pretend it didn't happen if it does.

a quick bio, so readers can slip me into a pigeonhole of their own choosing. Born in the mid 1960s in New Zealand, the land of birch trees and the imported radiata pine.

A quick aside...last night I made a tea with 3 grams (plucked from about 15 different AMs, dried in a dehydrator). I decided to start slowly, 7.5ml of the tea was mixed further with distilled water,
half an hour later a repeat, then one more repeat. So 22.5ml from around 250ml of tea and didn't notice anything trying to creep through the cannabis haze at all. I use my volcano a lot, I also feed
a lot of birds on the back lawn. If butterfly wings cause hurricanes, every time I step out the back door birds take to the trees and, oh no!...I've destroyed another nation. Unfortunately, I have no control
over which nations get destroyed, so I won't be taking any requests...chances are good I know which ones would be the most requested anyway. And rightly so.

It seems like I don't understand the phrase `a quick aside', I wanted to say that just before joining the forum I scarfed the remaining tea from last night (at least 200ml) by adding 17 blueberries (Siberia in the house) and the juice from a lemon then blending it. Tasted ok too, so I guzzled it and have started to feel mild nausea (used to this, as a frugivore for the last 6 months I'm always hungry, lost 30kg I didn't even know I needed to lose, he said coyly) and perhaps a wee tickle at the temples (Samson's pillars), but the less said about Delilah the better, I'm trying to raise my kundalini from the first of 33 steps where it has been a dessicant since 1979. Diana Rigg and Agnetha Fältskog are to blame, giggety.

So, the land of the long white cloud. I've read amanita muscaria grows in the mountains and so it does. It grows in many places in the valley I call home. The sea level at the last ice age was 400ft lower than it is today and I live around 200ft above sea level at the moment. While striving to open my third eye the other two are watching the highest ridge (circa 2000ft) for the crest of the mile-high tsunami that will hit when Michael Moore gets helicoptered, as he should.

Anyone reading this before 2021, hit me up, I have a few suggestions. Questers perusing this drizzle now will likely understand what an unusual time we are living in.

Raised a Catholic but interested in the truth (entertained by outrageous nonsense though), I've long known the Vatican was sketchy, just not as sketchy as it actually is.
I've read/heard all the major religions are long compromised and believe this to be true. I never stopped believing God exists despite conversations over beers with many gainsayers. I don't really
care what form God takes, it doesn't bother me if I never see God's face, my heart knows we have a Deity. I decided to memorise certain prayers (Our Father, Hail Mary, The Lord is my Shepherd and one I'll type out because I think it contains the ultimate truth if we are indeed immortal magnetic life-forms, subverted from expanding our spiritual awareness).

Glory be to the Father
and to the Son
and to the Holy Spirit
as it was in the beginning, is now
and ever shall be, world without end
Amen

The other three prayers all take on a different dimension when you add the Christ/Amanita Muscaria angle. And Mary (Miriam, Earth Mother...I've wept for the knowledge lost to us, deliberately destroyed in many cases by those representing darkness and still with us to this day).

So there I am, mid-fifties...quick sidetrack...those of you in your teens/twenties, if you are lucky enough to even get there in one piece, your mid-fifties will be along in about 10 minutes. That senior citizen shuffling along is listening to the same voice in their head that has been pestering them with questions since they were about 12 years old. The very same voice. That voice doesn't age but it does get much more cynical. Back on track. So I already know God exists but I learn any good works I do while I'm here count for nowt unless I believe Christ died for our sins. It wasn't easy accepting I was the 2nd best looking man to have ever lived but Hell is a bad place to be, for a potential immortal, so I've convinced myself of the Christ sacrifice, which was quite easy to do to be honest, I have wondered about Him many times, He was essentially an old friend already.

Now I read my man, Jesus, might actually be a mushroom. What do?

No.1 again, baby!

...nope looks like that nausea was just hunger. I'm essentially a recluse these days, apart from walking my dogs, and the wife is thorougly propagandised right across the board, I wouldn't even contemplate asking her to watch over me, so I can't really let my hair down and scoff a stunning amount of amanita, I'm actually scared I'd leap the front gate and kids would be screaming `look its the Toxic Avenger!'

If the forum is lucky I'll get hit by something from the Torrid meteor stream tonight (juggling that morsel with a viable flat earth theory makes one gurn like Jurgen Klopp).

I even had a shower before swallowing the tea, I was rank anyway but figured if the mushrooms worked and I found myself facing God I didn't want Him talking about manky balls.

Maybe next time.