Buying experience on Russian fly agaric market

Feel free to discuss what you want.
Innerawakener
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Buying experience on Russian fly agaric market

Post by Innerawakener » Sat Feb 20, 2021 4:50 pm

Hey lads, in this season it’s pretty tough to find a shop to buy fly agarics in Europe. So I decided to look for some in Russian web, cause I heard that they are much cheaper there. I came across this site Fly-agaric-micro.com surprisingly for me they sell fly agarics in capsule-supplement form, what makes it easier to consume them (probably scam, who knows). So just want an advice if someone has experience with ordering fly agarics from Russia. Is it safe?

AmanitaN00b

Re: Buying experience on Russian fly agaric market

Post by AmanitaN00b » Sat Feb 20, 2021 9:15 pm

The online shops based in Lithuania seem to have stock, I just google Fly Amanita Shop and found plenty of sites that were selling. Can't recommend or be specific otherwise the mods seem to delete or shut the threads down, kind of a shame as it'd be good to chat about the best place to get them from (if you can't pick and dry your own).

Anyway, hope that helps!
Learning about the magical fly agaric.

Innerawakener
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Post by Innerawakener » Sun Feb 21, 2021 11:20 am

Thank you! Yeah I guess that it some kind of mistake to prevent people from discussing such kind of topics. I live pretty far from forests, where fly agarics could be collected and reliable fly agaric marketplaces are strongly desired.

amanitadreamer

Post by amanitadreamer » Mon Feb 22, 2021 1:21 pm

AmanitaN00b wrote:
Sat Feb 20, 2021 9:15 pm
The online shops based in Lithuania seem to have stock, I just google Fly Amanita Shop and found plenty of sites that were selling. Can't recommend or be specific otherwise the mods seem to delete or shut the threads down, kind of a shame as it'd be good to chat about the best place to get them from (if you can't pick and dry your own).

Anyway, hope that helps!
Mod here, wanted to address this. Making posts about buying gets into a gray area. We've had vendors posting here and spamming. We want to make sure it's a space free from sales. We've had discussions on results from different vendors only to have those vendors enter the discussion and spam it. So it was decided that buying, for now, wouldn't be allowed. I do have a Patron who is compiling a list of vendors. Not sure how to get it out to folks yet.
Also the new company in Canada that is trying to seek FDA approval bought up a huge supply of amanita in Europe trying to pass all the FDA tests, which is concerning. My advice is get spores everywhere you can and place them at the base of trees and during season, harvest make slurries and dump.
The sun never says to the Earth, "You owe me". Look what happens with a love like that. It lights up the whole sky. ~Sufi
AmanitaDreamer.Net for videos on amanita
Community/mushroomvoice.com
YouTube Amanita Dreamer
Instagram @amanitadreamer