Help with right dosage? How to know?

Feel free to discuss what you want.
jj1840
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Help with right dosage? How to know?

Post by jj1840 » Mon Feb 22, 2021 12:48 pm

Hi, I'm curious what your feelings were when you reached the right dose? I'm at 1tsp with Lithuanian amanitas now- I feel a loosening of my jaw and a brief feeling of calm for maybe 30 min...but can feel a bit heavy in my head for the rest of the day. Anxiety feels dampened but mood can be kind of meh. I'm taking it during the day but perhaps it's better at night? I think it may interfere a bit with my sleep but not sure.

I do see the European tinctures for sale and they also recommend a 3-week protocol but with drops at night and increasing one drop each night for the 21 days.

Thank you- and thank you Amanita Dreamer for this wonderful site!

amanitadreamer

Re: Help with right dosage? How to know?

Post by amanitadreamer » Mon Feb 22, 2021 12:52 pm

jj1840 wrote:
Mon Feb 22, 2021 12:48 pm
Hi, I'm curious what your feelings were when you reached the right dose? I'm at 1tsp with Lithuanian amanitas now- I feel a loosening of my jaw and a brief feeling of calm for maybe 30 min...but can feel a bit heavy in my head for the rest of the day. Anxiety feels dampened but mood can be kind of meh. I'm taking it during the day but perhaps it's better at night? I think it may interfere a bit with my sleep but not sure.

I do see the European tinctures for sale and they also recommend a 3-week protocol but with drops at night and increasing one drop each night for the 21 days.

Thank you- and thank you Amanita Dreamer for this wonderful site!
It will depend on what you're using it for. Trying to stop anxiety is easy to feel. Coming off benzos you'd work with how your symptoms feel, to trip, you'd titrate until you're where you want to be. It's all highly personal.
It gives you a boost of energy for the first hour or so then brings on the sleep. I take mine 2 hours before I want to go to bed and then use that energy to get things done.
The sun never says to the Earth, "You owe me". Look what happens with a love like that. It lights up the whole sky. ~Sufi
AmanitaDreamer.Net for videos on amanita
Community/mushroomvoice.com
YouTube Amanita Dreamer
Instagram @amanitadreamer

jj1840
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Help with right dosage? How to know?

Post by jj1840 » Mon Feb 22, 2021 1:56 pm

thanks appreciate it- it's just for anxiety i got of benzos years ago. i just don't know about the heavy feeling in the head and slightly bad mood - i do feel it is doing something and my super tight jaw relaxes- so i guess it is the right point in that sense. many thanks