Chronic fatigue / burnout

Feel free to discuss what you want.
paralex
Has thanked: 0

Chronic fatigue / burnout

Post by paralex » Wed Mar 03, 2021 12:08 pm

Hey!
Does anyone have any experience of microdosing for chronic fatigue and burnout?
I been microdosing for 2 weeks now and I see improvement on my fight or flight response. As soon as I quit microdosing my stress/anxiety and adrenaline gets high again like it was before. Keeping my fight or flight levels down has made me able to work a little more, cook food, take shower, small improvements. I'm interested in the long term effects, it's just sad that I have to keep taking the microdosing, as soon as I quit all the stress levels and high cortisol comes back, and the anxiety thoughts of fatigue (will i have energy for the laundry? do i need to cancel this meeting? etc). Amanita makes me more present and less worried about future events. The downside is that it reminds me a little bit of SSRI, it shut downs my emotions and can make me a little bit dull. But the benefits is so worth it because I can finally work a few hours more per week so that I can provide for myself.
I also want to mention that I've been doing meditation before and it just made me more nervous, and I also been working on rewiring thought patterns without any result. The fight or flight response is really hardwired in my autonomus nervous system, so amanita really works well to keep the cortisol levels down.

Please let me know your experience on CFS/ME/Burnout.
Best regards