Dehydrating amanitas that have already been bought dried

Feel free to discuss what you want.
Ckcoco
Been thanked: 0

Dehydrating amanitas that have already been bought dried

Post by Ckcoco » Tue Mar 09, 2021 10:31 pm

Hi! I finally got my hands on some Amanita Pantharinas and very excited to start microdosing.
I bought them from Europe and they have been dried for 4 days but at a low temperature of 38 Celcius.
My question is... Do I dehydrate them more (in my dehydrator) before making the tea (simmering for 20-30 min and adding lemon) since AD says they need to be dried at 80 Celcius for the 30% initial conversion? Or simply simmering and adding lemon would give me enough conversion to get the microdosing benefits?

Thank you so much!!! :)

AmanitaN00b

Re: Dehydrating amanitas that have already been bought dried

Post by AmanitaN00b » Tue Mar 09, 2021 11:02 pm

I'm relatively new to this, but I put them on a low simmer/rolling boil for 30 minutes and add the juice of two lemons while it's boiling. This seems to work well, I then freeze into tiny ice cubes (as the tea tends to go off before I can use it all).

Hope that helps.
These users thanked the author AmanitaN00b for the post:
Ckcoco
Learning about the magical fly agaric.

Ckcoco

Post by Ckcoco » Wed Mar 10, 2021 5:30 pm

AmanitaN00b wrote:
Tue Mar 09, 2021 11:02 pm
I'm relatively new to this, but I put them on a low simmer/rolling boil for 30 minutes and add the juice of two lemons while it's boiling. This seems to work well, I then freeze into tiny ice cubes (as the tea tends to go off before I can use it all).

Hope that helps.
Thank you so much! I ended up simmering/ low boil for 30 min and then froze them into mini icecubes. I added the lemon only when I make my tea... From what I researched, that should be ok!?

AmanitaN00b

Post by AmanitaN00b » Wed Mar 10, 2021 11:41 pm

Awesome, @amanitadreamer is better qualified to answer, but I think that's also fine :)

I've found the microdosing very subtle, when I first started I wondered if it was even doing anything. However, I've found I'm generally more happy, and it's helped with my anxiety. I've also found if I microdose in the morning, I'll often have a vivid dream or two at night. I take a teaspoon in the morning on an empty stomach before my coffee :)

I've taken more a few times, around 10 teaspoons in the evening in a cup of herbal tea. Felt a sudden warm rush or flush around 30/45 minutes after drinking,. felt very relaxed. Slept like an absolute log that night.

Enough rambling. Have fun and take it slow.

Ckcoco

Post by Ckcoco » Thu Mar 11, 2021 4:35 pm

AmanitaN00b wrote:
Wed Mar 10, 2021 11:41 pm
Awesome, @amanitadreamer is better qualified to answer, but I think that's also fine :)

I've found the microdosing very subtle, when I first started I wondered if it was even doing anything. However, I've found I'm generally more happy, and it's helped with my anxiety. I've also found if I microdose in the morning, I'll often have a vivid dream or two at night. I take a teaspoon in the morning on an empty stomach before my coffee :)

I've taken more a few times, around 10 teaspoons in the evening in a cup of herbal tea. Felt a sudden warm rush or flush around 30/45 minutes after drinking,. felt very relaxed. Slept like an absolute log that night.

Enough rambling. Have fun and take it slow.
Thank u! ;) Yup taking it slow... Planning to microdose for a while before trying a macro or recreational dose. So far, very subtle feeling, first couple of days I actually felt off... old issues from the past seemed to be coming up intensely for me... Despite this, feeling more positive during the day! :)

AmanitaN00b

Post by AmanitaN00b » Thu Mar 11, 2021 11:24 pm

Great stuff, keep me posted on how it goes. Am very interested in how others are dosing and the experience.

jj1840
Has thanked: 0

Post by jj1840 » Fri Mar 12, 2021 6:34 pm

i'm curious how others are doing too. I was taking 1 tsp of the tea at night then 1.5 tsp- now switched to a tincture and they rec 15 drops to start upping by 1 drop per day to a total of 36 then taking a 1-week break and then start again. I so far have only felt effects immediately after- I feel calm as though I had a glass of wine. My dreams seem pretty good. I don't see any overall change in mood or anxiety levels. Thus far it seems to just last temporarily. I got off benzos 7 yrs ago. I am going to keep trying though as I think there is really something to this.

would really love to hear others' experiences too!

Springlilly

Post by Springlilly » Thu Mar 25, 2021 9:49 pm

Hi all, I am new here and have just been learning from AD videos within the past month. I would like to try microdosing in order to wean myself off of ssris that I have been on for the last 20 years. Has anyone had a similar experience?
And, I was going to buy some off the new Ad website but if I boil them again to convert to all Muscimol how would I smoke them?

amanitadreamer

Post by amanitadreamer » Sun Mar 28, 2021 7:53 pm

Springlilly wrote:
Thu Mar 25, 2021 9:49 pm
Hi all, I am new here and have just been learning from AD videos within the past month. I would like to try microdosing in order to wean myself off of ssris that I have been on for the last 20 years. Has anyone had a similar experience?
And, I was going to buy some off the new Ad website but if I boil them again to convert to all Muscimol how would I smoke them?
You have to smoke them dried, remove the gills, put them in a pipe and smoke.
These users thanked the author amanitadreamer for the post:
Springlilly
The sun never says to the Earth, "You owe me". Look what happens with a love like that. It lights up the whole sky. ~Sufi
AmanitaDreamer.Net for videos on amanita
Community/mushroomvoice.com
YouTube Amanita Dreamer
Instagram @amanitadreamer

Springlilly

Post by Springlilly » Mon Mar 29, 2021 3:18 pm

Forgive me. I am a newbie. But I found the correct videos. Thank you