New Amanita Muscaria Corporation Discussion

Feel free to discuss what you want.
researcher22
Has thanked: 0

New Amanita Muscaria Corporation Discussion

Post by researcher22 » Wed Mar 10, 2021 9:54 pm

This post is to discuss the video that was posted on 9-March-2021 about a new Amanita Muscaria Corporation.

My initial concern is that Amanita Muscaria will not be accepted by the society if it is widely commercialized or made easy to obtain and use. I am afraid that there will be cultural persecution and it will be made illegal. I am afraid it will be grouped together with the other mushrooms which are illegal, even though they are much different. This is likely to happen especially if there is an extract and at some higher dose it has strong effects.

That is my major concern. We live in a very phobic and narcissistic control freak society. I am very interested in trying to get more research done and would like there to be more efficient means of converting the mushroom. I know from research that the compounds degrade after the first 2 months by 95%. I am not sure what happens with low temperature drying. That may stop the enzyme which breaks down the compounds. However, even using heat to convert later would break down these compounds by the same. An enzyme would be needed for lower temperature conversion. However, I think heat is good because it can destroy any pathogens like parasites which would be in the mushroom.

I think the ideal way to move forward would be to do more research. But, to avoid mass commercialization of any end products or even promoting this much on open channels. Better methods of home preparation along with dried mushrooms for sale is a very safe system which has gone on for a long time with little interference. I think people who are very interested and willing to put in the work will discover places like this forum and those should be the people to benefit. I would love to have everybody benefit from this mushroom, but the political risk is very strong. We do not have a very freedom oriented society. I think we should discuss together as a community, but I am even afraid about continual videos promoting the mushroom on large platforms.

There is also the risk of the mushroom population going down. I was not concerned about this but Amanita Dreamer raised this point. I do wonder what happened with the Soma in India. They seemed to have lost it. It was from the mountains and brought to India, but perhaps they harvested too much. I don't know. It does seem as though the Amanita Muscaria was the Soma and they used dairy to do the enzymatic conversion.
These users thanked the author researcher22 for the post:
RedBear