Microdsing Protocol

Feel free to discuss what you want.
amanitadreamer

Microdsing Protocol

Post by amanitadreamer » Sat Mar 13, 2021 5:18 pm

For the protocol see the video on the microdosing protocol on the channel on YT or if it has been taken down, find it on Odysee.

Why this protocol?
Firstly this is a guide to help give novices an idea of how to approach this. This is based, first on my personal experience which was then substantiated by others on the forum and those who write to me. Later it was confirmed for me based on the research of muscimol and its effects in the brain on the GABAa receptors, and I'm leaving the links here. Part of being AD is that I am a dumping ground of sorts or grand central station of people who message me, DM me, email me etc, their personal experiences, professionals who reach out to me and share their research, answer questions for me and over all put me in a unique position to have a perspective few others have. That mine is "correct" or perfect is not the case nor can it be without a scientific study. In the future the most I can hope for alone is to create a survey and the more people who answer it, the more it will be validated. There are drug trials underway which will be reported to the FDA by the end of 2021 but I don't have access to find out if they are trialing a microdosing schedule and they did not consult with me personally although they may have asked questions of me without me knowing what it was for. I won't ever know. This is MY personal protocol and I leave it here for others to use as a guide only and the hope is that in the future it helps to bring them to a place where their own inner voice and body can take over.

Keep in mind that most studies are done on isolated muscimol OR lab created muscimol which is going to have drastically different results than using the mushroom tea. But this at least gives some idea of the action of muscimol alone. We have no clinical trials so far on the effects of the whole mushroom extract.

Please read these papers for more information:

https://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/ful ... /jnc.14646

https://www.sydney.edu.au/medicine/phar ... Fs/422.pdf

And definately read the Fly Agaric Compendium Part 5 chapters 22-29. The book is by Kevin Feeney and is available from all major retailers including Amazon.
These users thanked the author amanitadreamer for the post (total 7):
Finrobin111Mushy MangreenjalopyRadagastSpringlillyArktosCatsgate
The sun never says to the Earth, "You owe me". Look what happens with a love like that. It lights up the whole sky. ~Sufi
AmanitaDreamer.Net for videos on amanita
Community/mushroomvoice.com
YouTube Amanita Dreamer
Instagram @amanitadreamer

eucalyptus

Re: Microdsing Protocol

Post by eucalyptus » Wed Apr 06, 2022 8:49 pm

Last edited by eucalyptus on Sun Nov 06, 2022 2:21 am, edited 1 time in total.

AlphaState
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Microdsing Protocol

Post by AlphaState » Fri Jul 22, 2022 4:54 pm

Good morning Amanita/Forum -
I am currently on the MD protocol, day 3. I'm trying to understand next steps after the 10 day protocol period. Does anyone have experience or information on dosing after the 10 day protocol period or do you continue on the 10 day period in perpetuity?