Lost memories from childhood

Feel free to discuss what you want.
Malbik Endar
Been thanked: 0

Lost memories from childhood

Post by Malbik Endar » Thu Mar 18, 2021 4:30 pm

I've watched AD's video "What Amanita Trips do for us".
There is 'my story'
I do remember the place where I lived with my parents before I went to school, I do remember the neighborhood, school, our neighbors next door, some kids, with some of them I'm still in touch.
I have those consistent memories from age ~5 - playschool, getting ready to go to school for the first time, my grandpa buying my schoolbag.. up to age of 12 when we moved to another part of the city and another school.
But..

I also have some memories of myself in 2 different schools, in small villages, one of those memories covers a few months, I do remember autumn and winter also Christmas. I do remember my way to this small school, some kids, some lessons, teacher, snow and brush to clean our shoes from snow... I do remember it was in the mountain region. I wasn't with my parents then, it was kind of place with other kids, I do not want to name it "orphanage" because I remember my parents and grandparents from before I went to school and after and I am sure they were /are the same people. I do not know why I was there.
The second school I remember the classroom only and the one 'scene' only but with lot of details (furniture, clothes, sentence were told), no more than 5 minutes, nothing significant, nothing stressful, actually "lot of fun" situation.

Any there is my question:
Can Amanita help me to retrieve more memories from that time?
How can I figure out the lowest dose? I am ready to try many times and "waste" lot of AM tea, not a problem but do not want to overdose.
How can I prepare myself to have a trip to bring memories from this part of my life back?
I can assume I was between 7 and 10 yrs of age.

I know one plant has proven ability to bring back memories from childhood but it does it in the very dark way so I am not sure if I am ready for such experience.

(English isn't my first language, sorry for any mistakes or fancy grammar)

ganesha808
Has thanked: 0

Re: Lost memories from childhood

Post by ganesha808 » Mon Mar 22, 2021 3:01 am

I feel like it might work for you and if you set your intention and trust the medicine you will probably have good results. I have noticed some more thinking of the veil this week, feel beyond linear time at moments. I have not taken macrodoses only microdoses, but I feel like you might be able to time travel in a sense, and live those moments again. I have certainly felt like am living out different lives simultaneously while on many entheogens. if you put intention into a certain period of time and were able to still the mind of other irrelevant thoughts, you could probably do it. These are all just my thoughts and I'm not actually sure it will work, I'm not sure how much we can control travel beyond time. it feels like my moments where I relive an experience are mostly out of my control, something "external" will trigger the memory to replay that I had forgotten about. I feel like a practiced shaman would be able to travel much more freely. If you practice using the amanitas and meditation, it should work out very well. I even remember hearing amanita dreamer say that she has been experiencing multiple timelines or "realities" at once and forgetting parts of this line, or remembering multiple different ways of an event playing out. Wishing you blessings on your journey,

Malbik Endar
Been thanked: 0

Re: Lost memories from childhood

Post by Malbik Endar » Wed Mar 24, 2021 10:09 pm

Thanks, I'll try soon,.