Seeing into other dimenions

Feel free to discuss what you want.
ganesha808
Has thanked: 0

Seeing into other dimenions

Post by ganesha808 » Mon Mar 22, 2021 2:52 am

Im wondering if any of you have been seeing into other dimensions since taking amanitas. I have been microdosing them and feel like I have been having visual changes, things appear different to me. I can also see other planes overlapping this one. Beings moving around, different geometry and such. I have not even tried a full entheogenic dosage yet but will when it feels right. I went to the cemetery the other night and it was like I could see spirits moving around. even now, whatever I look at I see radiating with rainbow geometric energy. Ive always seen static and energy, but it seems like it is more clear and in depth now. I also notice some tinnitus at the onset of the microdose before entering a sort of mild trance state. I am usually very emotionally unstable but have been feeling more balanced this week since taking amanitas and also sananga eye drops. it may not have been best to start them at the same time but either way it is helping. I feel like I am able to move out of fragile states into balanced states more quickly.
Whats your experiences? Anyone else seeing other dimensions or experiencing tinnitus?
These users thanked the author ganesha808 for the post:
Oniros

amanitadreamer

Re: Seeing into other dimenions

Post by amanitadreamer » Wed Mar 24, 2021 1:20 pm

ganesha808 wrote:
Mon Mar 22, 2021 2:52 am
Im wondering if any of you have been seeing into other dimensions since taking amanitas. I have been microdosing them and feel like I have been having visual changes, things appear different to me. I can also see other planes overlapping this one. Beings moving around, different geometry and such. I have not even tried a full entheogenic dosage yet but will when it feels right. I went to the cemetery the other night and it was like I could see spirits moving around. even now, whatever I look at I see radiating with rainbow geometric energy. Ive always seen static and energy, but it seems like it is more clear and in depth now. I also notice some tinnitus at the onset of the microdose before entering a sort of mild trance state. I am usually very emotionally unstable but have been feeling more balanced this week since taking amanitas and also sananga eye drops. it may not have been best to start them at the same time but either way it is helping. I feel like I am able to move out of fragile states into balanced states more quickly.
Whats your experiences? Anyone else seeing other dimensions or experiencing tinnitus?
Did you see my video on permanent time distortion? I had to take all amanita referenced videos down but I'm building a web site and hosting them myself. It should be up soon.
AmanitaDreamer.NET
The sun never says to the Earth, "You owe me". Look what happens with a love like that. It lights up the whole sky. ~Sufi
AmanitaDreamer.Net for videos on amanita
Community/mushroomvoice.com
YouTube Amanita Dreamer
Instagram @amanitadreamer