Vaporizing Amanitas

Feel free to discuss what you want.
Oniros

Vaporizing Amanitas

Post by Oniros » Fri Apr 02, 2021 10:56 am

I use a vaporizer from https://www.magic-flight.com/. It has the advantage to vaporize only when you draw and you can regulate the vap temperature somewhat with you drawing technique. It is a simple yet cleverly constructed vaporizer and stylish. ;)

For vaporizing I use "Sweet Dreams Incense Blend" from Amanita Dreamer, which contains beside amanitas also mullein, passion flower and lotus flower. I grinded the powder even more till it was a very fine powder. This is recommended for vaporizing because one creates more vapor with each draw.

After the first three long and deep draws I felt a certain mental nervousness, but after about 15 to 20 minutes I felt a deep and cool relaxation. I drew another three times and the relaxation deepened. Pulse (59) and bloodpressure (134/80) were normal. I consider this as a microdose after the definition of Amanita Dreamer. I could meditate well for an hour. I felt the deep relaxation till I went to sleep. So I had the impression that I did not experience much ibotenic acid effects, maybe this acid is not vaporized, or nearly not vaporized with temperatures between 165 and 210 degrees Celcius (329 - 410 degrees Fahrenheit).

Interestingly I did not sleep deep. My light sleep was often interrupted and the dream imagery was not vivid. I have a sensor under my matress which measures body movements, heart rates and breathing rates. From that it calculates with an algorhythm if I am in a light sleep, deep sleep or REM. As this is not an EEG it is not very accurate but it gives an over all impression of my sleep behaviour. This sensor confirmed that my sleep was light, with little deep and REM sleep and not very restfull.

In the following night, one day after the experiment, I had a restfull sleep with vivid dreams. Here the sleep sensor confirms this, I had much deep sleep and REM sleep. That could be a deep- and REM -sleep rebound because the amanitas suppress these two sleep phases, like alkohol and benzos. I think AmanitaN00b reports the same behaviour when he writes, that he has vivid dreams only if he takes Amanitas in the morning, so he experiences the rebound effect after the amanitas are no longer activ in his body.

I will continue this experiment with the double amount and tripple amount of amanita blend after some days without amanitas.

amanitadreamer

Re: Vaporizing Amanitas

Post by amanitadreamer » Tue Apr 06, 2021 1:01 pm

Oniros wrote:
Fri Apr 02, 2021 10:56 am
I use a vaporizer from https://www.magic-flight.com/. It has the advantage to vaporize only when you draw and you can regulate the vap temperature somewhat with you drawing technique. It is a simple yet cleverly constructed vaporizer and stylish. ;)

For vaporizing I use "Sweet Dreams Incense Blend" from Amanita Dreamer, which contains beside amanitas also mullein, passion flower and lotus flower. I grinded the powder even more till it was a very fine powder. This is recommended for vaporizing because one creates more vapor with each draw.

After the first three long and deep draws I felt a certain mental nervousness, but after about 15 to 20 minutes I felt a deep and cool relaxation. I drew another three times and the relaxation deepened. Pulse (59) and bloodpressure (134/80) were normal. I consider this as a microdose after the definition of Amanita Dreamer. I could meditate well for an hour. I felt the deep relaxation till I went to sleep. So I had the impression that I did not experience much ibotenic acid effects, maybe this acid is not vaporized, or nearly not vaporized with temperatures between 165 and 210 degrees Celcius (329 - 410 degrees Fahrenheit).

Interestingly I did not sleep deep. My light sleep was often interrupted and the dream imagery was not vivid. I have a sensor under my matress which measures body movements, heart rates and breathing rates. From that it calculates with an algorhythm if I am in a light sleep, deep sleep or REM. As this is not an EEG it is not very accurate but it gives an over all impression of my sleep behaviour. This sensor confirmed that my sleep was light, with little deep and REM sleep and not very restfull.

In the following night, one day after the experiment, I had a restfull sleep with vivid dreams. Here the sleep sensor confirms this, I had much deep sleep and REM sleep. That could be a deep- and REM -sleep rebound because the amanitas suppress these two sleep phases, like alkohol and benzos. I think AmanitaN00b reports the same behaviour when he writes, that he has vivid dreams only if he takes Amanitas in the morning, so he experiences the rebound effect after the amanitas are no longer activ in his body.

I will continue this experiment with the double amount and tripple amount of amanita blend after some days without amanitas.
Thank you for this. I am looking for a vape currently.
My experiences with my smoke blend are similar. I found that I sleep deeply from the tea, but when I use the blend, it is a meditative experience, deeply relaxing and from a single perspective, something else is happening that heals. But my sleep on those nights isn't deep and I get the feeling that work is happening. The next night the sleep is deeper and I think it's a combination of rebound and also work from the amanita leaving many neuronal connections to be cleaned up and repaired in Theta.
These users thanked the author amanitadreamer for the post:
Oniros
The sun never says to the Earth, "You owe me". Look what happens with a love like that. It lights up the whole sky. ~Sufi
AmanitaDreamer.Net for videos on amanita
Community/mushroomvoice.com
YouTube Amanita Dreamer
Instagram @amanitadreamer

Oniros

Post by Oniros » Sat Apr 17, 2021 1:45 pm

Second attempt with double dose of amanita dreamer blend: After the first 6 deep vap draws I felt relaxed as the last time. But this time my meditation was bad, I could not focus properly, no concentration possible. After meditation again 6 deep vap draws. I felt still relaxed, my movements seemed to be a bit agitated and not well coordinated. But otherwise all within "normal" parameters.

During the first half of the following night I had a light sleep, the second half was normal with light, deep and REM sleep.

In the second night no rebound effects, no vivid dreams, and a normal night with light, deep and REM sleep.

It seems that my body adapted already well to the amanitas and counterbalances its effects to a certain degree inspite I had an interval of 2ß days. This effect I also know with other dream promoting substances.
These users thanked the author Oniros for the post:
Loyo

Oniros

Post by Oniros » Fri Jul 30, 2021 7:32 am

Third attempt to vaporize the amanita dreamer blend, now with the triple dose. I had to vape 18 deep draws with holding the breath as long as possible. I did it in 3 series of 6 vapes, exchanging the material after each serie.

After the first serie I felt a bit foggy and relaxed. After the second serie I felt deeper relaxed and somewhat limp. After the third serie I felt heavy, peacfully and limp. In serie 2 and 3 I had difficulties to count to six :mrgreen:

After that I meditated well and deep. In the night I slept subjectively well but the protocol of my sleep sensor showed me that the sleep quality was light, there was not enough deep and REM sleep. In the following night I had a rebound effect with more deep and REM sleep.

So, as a conclusion I think that enhancing the dose of this blend increases the effect, which is mainly a relaxation and a quieting of the mind. There are no side effects or any changes in the perception, also with the triple dose. But it is somewhat exhausting to inhale 18 deep draws. 6 - 12 draws are enough.
These users thanked the author Oniros for the post:
Loyo

bigsalisr

Post by bigsalisr » Sat Oct 02, 2021 5:41 pm

Hello, was wondering about vaping and thought that if a vape bulb held all the vapour upside down, could we scrape a film of 🍄 off of the bulb and then eat it?
What would be in the film and why would ibo and muscarine hope to be left behind?
Are we by passing the liver when we vape?
Can we tar AM and have that melt in a vape or in a coil?
Is AM soot cancerous when it’s heated too high, almost like an air fryer does to char?

elpablo
Has thanked: 0

Post by elpablo » Mon Nov 22, 2021 12:09 pm

Hey forgive the ignorance but I have a medical grade vaporizer and I was wondering what temperature settings does the Musomol vaporize at
These users thanked the author elpablo for the post:
Croneofthewoods