Amanita and Psilocybe?

Feel free to discuss what you want.
Malbik Endar
Been thanked: 0

Amanita and Psilocybe?

Post by Malbik Endar » Thu Apr 08, 2021 6:52 pm

I didn't start my AM yet because before I got some I already started microdosing Psilocybe and want to continue for about 3 more months.
Usually I take my microdose on the morning but yesterday I was driving all day so I took P. cubensis on the evening and a bit more then usually (0.33 g instead of 0.2g)
It was a bit different, I was very tired due to driving for 10hrs, I had some parallel internal dialogues and other interesting things then AM "called me" from the drawer where I keep it.
That was very realistic and quite difficult to resist to take it. I think it was because I do lot of research about AM recently.

Did anyone try to take both AM and PC? Something like day 1 PC then day 3 AM day 6 PC and so on...

paralex
Has thanked: 0

Re: Amanita and Psilocybe?

Post by paralex » Thu Apr 08, 2021 7:43 pm

Not with psilocybe but I took 2 days after microdosing LSD just to wind down and ground myself. It worked very well ! Never tryed them together, but like you sad, microdosing psychedelic and then microdosing AM another day was not an issue for me. When I was sleeping it was like they worked together and integrated.
These users thanked the author paralex for the post:
Malbik Endar