Has anyone tried Amanita Muscaria with Raw Milk?

Feel free to discuss what you want.
BlueHermit21

Re: Has anyone tried Amanita Muscaria with Raw Milk?

Post by BlueHermit21 » Wed Apr 20, 2022 6:03 pm

@TeaMaster52 There is sheep milk, which you can try,goat milk, or camel milk (that one is expensive, but when I was not able to drink any of the others, I was fine with camel milk and My guess it works just as well for making SOMA - but I have not tried yet.
Happy Soaring
ᚢᚲXᛇᛉᛜᛟᛞ
🍄🌲🍄🌲🍄🌲🍄🌲🍄
Ayani Oriel Pont
Blue Hermit Healing Art 21

BlueHermit21

Re: Has anyone tried Amanita Muscaria with Raw Milk?

Post by BlueHermit21 » Wed Apr 20, 2022 6:14 pm

@Ragau wow thank you for sharin, I have a bit of an issue getting raw sheep or goat milk, as I still don't trust, that my might tolerate cow dairy, so I will try your method. My accidental hero dose, when I ATE cooked amanita in a meat stew, THAT cured my histamine intolerance / possible mild MCAS - and I have not taken any Diamine Oxydase supplement (which are insanely expensive, when you have to take that much) - my gut was HEALED as far as I can say. Thanks to Amanita accidental hero dose. My guess is, eating it made it traverse through the intestines and my gut felt tingly until the late afternoon the next day, but apart from that, no other sensations the next day, just feeling like reborn, no anxiety at all - it is amazing. Since then I have been upper microdosing with the tea, and occasionally eating a dried cap for bigger effect and my migraines have become less and less. I have now today introduced eggs back, as suddenly my body also does not seem to have any sulfur intolerance anymore. Things are still improving, not only on the trauma healing level, but also on the physical allergy/intolerance related level. AMAZING. Four months in. Halleluyer
Happy Soaring
ᚢᚲXᛇᛉᛜᛟᛞ
🍄🌲🍄🌲🍄🌲🍄🌲🍄
Ayani Oriel Pont
Blue Hermit Healing Art 21