Has anyone tried Amanita Muscaria with Raw Milk?

Feel free to discuss what you want.
amanitadreamer

Re: Has anyone tried Amanita Muscaria with Raw Milk?

Post by amanitadreamer » Wed Jun 16, 2021 3:31 pm

Matt wrote:
Sun May 02, 2021 12:59 am
What is special about raw milk and how does it affect the Amanita experience?
I discuss this in my video on my I think SOMA is yogurt. It's on my website, AmanitaDreamer.net
The sun never says to the Earth, "You owe me". Look what happens with a love like that. It lights up the whole sky. ~Sufi
AmanitaDreamer.Net for videos on amanita
Community/mushroomvoice.com
YouTube Amanita Dreamer
Instagram @amanitadreamer

Radagast

Post by Radagast » Wed Jun 16, 2021 6:43 pm

amanitadreamer wrote:
Wed Jun 16, 2021 3:31 pm
Matt wrote:
Sun May 02, 2021 12:59 am
What is special about raw milk and how does it affect the Amanita experience?
I discuss this in my video on my I think SOMA is yogurt. It's on my website, AmanitaDreamer.net
I love your research, but not mastering your language perfectly,
I would like to know if you can subtitle your video or put your results in writing on the forum.
Be blessed for this work on Merci with all my gratitude.
AMs grow under our woods

DaveLeighton

Post by DaveLeighton » Mon Jul 26, 2021 6:43 pm

I just made yogurt using raw milk on Friday I let it ferment for 48 hours. Not too sure if it turned out correctly yet or not. I took one tablespoon last night before bed. And it did give me a very comfortable feeling just like the tea does when I microdose with that. Plan on doing two tablespoons this evening to find my microdose and macro dose.

I'm wondering if I can add mango pulp or other fruit pulps to the yogurt in order to sweeten and flavor the Soma? What do you think the sugars and other minerals will do to the experiment?
These users thanked the author DaveLeighton for the post (total 2):
mfalconessFungo

mfalconess

Post by mfalconess » Fri Aug 20, 2021 12:47 am

Yes! I followed AD's recipe with 80 fresh non pasteurized milk and 20 percent tea as amanitadreamer describes...and it is wonderful, still figuring out my doses as I am learning that cannabis and amanita mixed is new stuff...smells like bread and tastes like the freshest yeasty yum:)
These users thanked the author mfalconess for the post:
Fungo

amanitadreamer

Post by amanitadreamer » Fri Aug 20, 2021 11:26 am

DaveLeighton wrote:
Mon Jul 26, 2021 6:43 pm
I just made yogurt using raw milk on Friday I let it ferment for 48 hours. Not too sure if it turned out correctly yet or not. I took one tablespoon last night before bed. And it did give me a very comfortable feeling just like the tea does when I microdose with that. Plan on doing two tablespoons this evening to find my microdose and macro dose.

I'm wondering if I can add mango pulp or other fruit pulps to the yogurt in order to sweeten and flavor the Soma? What do you think the sugars and other minerals will do to the experiment?
So far even the smallest things throw mine off. If you do this please let me know what happens.
The sun never says to the Earth, "You owe me". Look what happens with a love like that. It lights up the whole sky. ~Sufi
AmanitaDreamer.Net for videos on amanita
Community/mushroomvoice.com
YouTube Amanita Dreamer
Instagram @amanitadreamer

TonyAtlas
Has thanked: 0

Post by TonyAtlas » Sun Sep 26, 2021 7:10 pm

I registered just so I could reply to this.

I just did this. What I did was I boiled 7g in 2 tbsp of sugar and raw milk for 15 minutes. Then I added some fresh (raw) milk. I then let it sit for 10 hours.

I went to the gym this morning and I consumed it afterwards with a bison burger and some
With onions, avacado Mayo, tomato
And spinach. I highly recommend doing this. Next time I’m going to use 10, maybe 14g, this mushroom is very subtle and friendly, and I just ate 2g of caps a while ago and took the dogs for a walk. I consumed them around 10 am this morning g, it is now a few minutes after 3 and the effects I am feeling are enough that I definitely don’t want to drive anywhere…

This isn’t at all like a Golden teacher or a b+ etc this is a different thing going on here but I like it. It is 5 hours after the fact and I feel like it’s just getting stronger. I feel like the effects will linger for a while. My diet is way different from what most people do, as I eat all organic fruits and veggies only grass finished beef, wild catch fish etc I do not eat fast food and I have been drinking raw milk for quite some time (it’s $16 a gallon from my source but it’s SO good) so I don’t know if that has anything to do with my experience, but the effects from 7g in raw milk are quite strong 💪 👍🏼😎
These users thanked the author TonyAtlas for the post:
Fungo

TonyAtlas

Post by TonyAtlas » Sun Sep 26, 2021 7:10 pm

I registered just so I could reply to this.

I just did this. What I did was I boiled 7g in 2 tbsp of sugar and raw milk for 15 minutes. Then I added some fresh (raw) milk. I then let it sit for 10 hours.

I went to the gym this morning and I consumed it afterwards with a bison burger and some
With onions, avacado Mayo, tomato
And spinach. I highly recommend doing this. Next time I’m going to use 10, maybe 14g, this mushroom is very subtle and friendly, and I just ate 2g of caps a while ago and took the dogs for a walk. I consumed them around 10 am this morning g, it is now a few minutes after 3 and the effects I am feeling are enough that I definitely don’t want to drive anywhere…

This isn’t at all like a Golden teacher or a b+ etc this is a different thing going on here but I like it. It is 5 hours after the fact and I feel like it’s just getting stronger. I feel like the effects will linger for a while. My diet is way different from what most people do, as I eat all organic fruits and veggies only grass finished beef, wild catch fish etc I do not eat fast food and I have been drinking raw milk for quite some time (it’s $16 a gallon from my source but it’s SO good) so I don’t know if that has anything to do with my experience, but the effects from 7g in raw milk are quite strong 💪 👍🏼😎

Ragau

Post by Ragau » Tue Oct 05, 2021 8:47 am

We did Amanita Tee with goat milk, pasteurised but not homogenised (afaik). We added some goat yoghurt to start the fermentation and letting it sit on the heating with a blanket wrapped around it for a day. The recipe is freestyle/intuition based so no gramms here, but assuming 1/2l milk on 150g yoghurt on 7g amanita (simmered to a very little amount of liquid).
I do microdosing with it, drinking it in the morning kind of Ayran style: 2 big spoons mixed with water and a pinch of salt (no sugar! this is important).
It took me off of arguing a lot in the summermonths with my beloved one. I have the impression it gives me back a sense of grounding, calmness and sovereignty. Also being able to see the bigger picture.
I have gut issues (HIT and maybe leaky gut) which adds to stress in a vicious cycle of hormones. This is addressed by good sleep, which I guess improves with the microdosing. I too do Yoga Nidra to enhance the sleeping effects. Also there are guesses, Amanita somehow helps with inflammatory gut issues, maybe even with supporting the good bacteria folks, specially in combination with the lacto bacteria?

I'd love to hear about experiences with this, if someone else is dealing with gut issues too.
These users thanked the author Ragau for the post:
Fungo

TeaMaster52
Been thanked: 0

Post by TeaMaster52 » Mon Jan 24, 2022 3:31 am

Just wondering if the raw milk has to be from a cow? ;) I am allergic to Casin the protein in the Cow milk.

e.risk

Post by e.risk » Wed Apr 20, 2022 1:29 am

Re: the question of where to get raw milk- www.realmilk.com can help you locate the nearest available!