about IBOTENIC ACID and general use

Feel free to discuss what you want.
Mindow
Has thanked: 0

about IBOTENIC ACID and general use

Post by Mindow » Thu Apr 29, 2021 6:42 am

Hey guys.
so Two weeks ago i started using lithuanian dried amanita muscaria mushrooms(dried at 40 - 45c ) i made them into powder and each day i take 2g in the morning(not boiling anything,just taking with water and some lemon juice) and 2g in the evening. After day 1 i noticed : improved mood, very high levels of energy, calm and collected mind, hypochondric thoughts - gone , suicidal thoughts - gone , improved by 200% sleep , better self image , concentration , overal happyness and vitality. By day 3 i noticed that i'm taking less kratom (by half) in a day , completely stopped using drug phenibut (gabapentinoid i used for anxiety similar to benzodiazepines) , smoking less cigarettes (30%) , eating less junk food ( 50%) .... does that sound to you like dangerous ibotenic acid neurotoxicity? For me it seems more like a miracle that i'm whitnesimg. And i dont even care if im going to get dementia when i'm 60. Its saving my life.. it helped me to connect to myself again. I think i'm choosing this neurotoxin then 🙂 i guess i just wanted to say that i keep reading about dangerous effects of ibotenic acid , but is it really that dangerous when mushrooms were dried , put in vaccuum and kept in the freezer for about a month.
I tried making a tea , and the only difference i noticed is that it makes me more drowsy.
To be honest i used all kinds of drugs in my life , and stimulants like speed , meth or kratom were my favorite drugs but most harmfull for me. I am using kratom everyday for about 3years already and when i first used amanita powder i noticed that i can get this very vivid stimulant effect but it doesnt feel that i'm taking something toxic and strong. so from first day i was able to completely quit phenibut and lower my kratom dose by half (from 20gpd to 8gpd) I am planning to take breaks ,use 1month ,then maybe make 1week break. i think it will show me when i need to take a break.
I wanted to point out,that i never expierenced any nausea or vomiting or seizures or any type of negative effects . Only the first day i had some small headache but i think it was because i still take kratom and maybe there's some interference.
So guys. please tell me , what do you think of this whole ibotenic acid thing? now i know people who take amanita(the same way) 3years straight everyday and that guy is happy,vital and looks like a viking :) So is it really that bad ? ? ?
Sorry for being all over the place,but i just really want someone to tell me how it REALLY is and not just shove some science papers that ibotenic acid was injected in rats brains and it died.
what would be more dangerous and toxic - drinking a bottle of wine or 3bottles of beer everyday , or taking 4-5grams of dried amanita everyday?

i guess that's it :))
MUCH LOVE!
These users thanked the author Mindow for the post:
SummerElse

tgt1002

Re: about IBOTENIC ACID and general use

Post by tgt1002 » Thu Apr 29, 2021 1:18 pm

Sounds like you found the right dose. As they say the dose makes the poison. I have no doubt at high doses shot directly into the brain ibo is harmful and at a high enough dose it is unpleasant, but that does not mean that at the right dose it can't be amazingly useful.
"If you change the way you look at things, the things you look at change."
~IDK who said this

Mindow

Post by Mindow » Thu Apr 29, 2021 3:10 pm

may i ask , do you have expierence in using amanita every day similar doses or larger for long periods of time? If yes,maybe you could share some insights,side effects,tips for breaks or anything really? :) thanks for reply btw

tgt1002

Post by tgt1002 » Thu Apr 29, 2021 5:57 pm

sorry my Amanita use is more sporadic and higher dosage. only thing i use regularly right now is a cocktail of shroom extracts (Chaga, Cordyceps, Maitake, Lion's Mane, Shiitake, and Turkey Tail) and a gram of Reishi Mushroom powder. I am experimenting with Sida Cordifola as a workout suppliment with limited success. I think it will be more useful as a caffeine substitute or possibly a good treatment for my UN-diagnosed, untreated ADHD with a much lower abuse potnetial since while it is nice it is not recreational IMHO. I purchased one of AD's Panther Kiss (Amanita Pantherina infused olive oil) and it has a surprising warming effect on the skin and makes a nice little massage oil. I don't get a ton of pain relief but others have gotten insane relief from it so I am working on a topical atm viewtopic.php?f=35&t=693 so feel free to follow that. There should be some interesting data there coming soon (topical should be made in the next couple of weeks
~IDK who said this

Mindow

Post by Mindow » Fri Apr 30, 2021 2:35 am

very interesting. i really want to try take that kind of mushroom coctail everyday for long time to see how it affects my health. I had a bottle of lions mane and reishi,but it went so fast. in my teens i used to do a lot of drugs like speed,extasy,meth etc , so i'm pretty sure i damadged my brain. (you can see that,because it shows up as a depression,anxiety and all that coctail) and i heard lions mane is very good for restoring neurons and helping to rebuild new brain cells.
I will have a look about that mushroom that works on ADHD. i have huge ADD , and amanita helped me soo much. from the first moment i felt FINALLY MYSLEF AGAIN. :) and it faded away ofcourse,but now i know that nothing is gone..it's all here,i just need to dig thru shit. but how? we will see... just need to try.

tgt1002

Post by tgt1002 » Sun May 02, 2021 7:49 pm

I really like the stuff I get. PM me if you want me to give you more specific details
~IDK who said this