Mushroom Magic Workshop Thread

Feel free to discuss what you want.
amanitadreamer

Re: Supplies for Micro-dosing/ Experience with Smoke Blends

Post by amanitadreamer » Fri Jul 23, 2021 7:32 pm

heart.visions wrote:
Tue Jul 20, 2021 7:47 pm
I am wondering if anyone knows where to get those plastic vials that Amanita Dreamer showed for storing the amanita liquid for micro-dosing?

Also, does anyone have any experience with smoking Dreamer's smoke blends? I bought both the Sweet Addiction and Sweet Dreams smoke blends this past Etsy drop, but then I watched one of Dreamer's videos that suggested having experience with micro-dosing before embarking into smoking amanita and so I wasn't sure if I should refrain from using the smoke blends until after I finish an initial micro-dosing protocol? I'm not sure if this video was referring specifically to smoking pure amanita, or if this also applies to the smoke blends? I'm also not sure how many hits to take of the smoke blend? Just curious if anyone has experience with smoking these blends and what kind of effect you get from them! Part of me is curious about experimenting with smoking them before I begin micro-dosing, but I'm not sure if that is advised against or not.

I am very excited about the possibilities of this sacred medicine and grateful for your insights!
I put the amazon link to those vials in the description of the video on how to prepare amanita on my website. Last I looked they were sold out but they are breast milk containers made by Medela. I still can't find them anywhere and it's because I left the link. So many people saw that video and ordered that they sold them out. LOL
The sun never says to the Earth, "You owe me". Look what happens with a love like that. It lights up the whole sky. ~Sufi
AmanitaDreamer.Net for videos on amanita
Community/mushroomvoice.com
YouTube Amanita Dreamer
Instagram @amanitadreamer

heart.visions

Re: Supplies for Micro-dosing/ Experience with Smoke Blends

Post by heart.visions » Mon Jul 26, 2021 10:41 pm

amanitadreamer wrote:
Fri Jul 23, 2021 7:32 pm
heart.visions wrote:
Tue Jul 20, 2021 7:47 pm
I am wondering if anyone knows where to get those plastic vials that Amanita Dreamer showed for storing the amanita liquid for micro-dosing?

Also, does anyone have any experience with smoking Dreamer's smoke blends? I bought both the Sweet Addiction and Sweet Dreams smoke blends this past Etsy drop, but then I watched one of Dreamer's videos that suggested having experience with micro-dosing before embarking into smoking amanita and so I wasn't sure if I should refrain from using the smoke blends until after I finish an initial micro-dosing protocol? I'm not sure if this video was referring specifically to smoking pure amanita, or if this also applies to the smoke blends? I'm also not sure how many hits to take of the smoke blend? Just curious if anyone has experience with smoking these blends and what kind of effect you get from them! Part of me is curious about experimenting with smoking them before I begin micro-dosing, but I'm not sure if that is advised against or not.

I am very excited about the possibilities of this sacred medicine and grateful for your insights!
I put the amazon link to those vials in the description of the video on how to prepare amanita on my website. Last I looked they were sold out but they are breast milk containers made by Medela. I still can't find them anywhere and it's because I left the link. So many people saw that video and ordered that they sold them out. LOL
I found some similar ones on Amazon and they should be here soon! Thank you!!
These users thanked the author heart.visions for the post:
amanitadreamer

heart.visions

Micro-dosing timing

Post by heart.visions » Mon Jul 26, 2021 10:42 pm

I just wanted to check in to confirm what time would be ideal for us to take our micro-dose? Would it normally be about two hours before bed?
These users thanked the author heart.visions for the post:
amanitadreamer

Learning_amanita
Has thanked: 0

Re: Mushroom Magic Workshop Thread

Post by Learning_amanita » Wed Jul 28, 2021 7:29 pm

In the last workshop meeting it was mentioned that we should not be using cannabis for best effects of amanita. 6 weeks cannabis free was suggested. Good news is I decided I was at the end of cannabis use about 2 weeks ago. Bad news is that I still have some drinks that have CBD in them that I like.

I was wondering do we know what about cannabis makes the amanita less effective? Will it be the same with CBD? Or should I be fine with that? I drink 25mg - 50mg CBD per day.

Kia
Been thanked: 0

Post by Kia » Fri Jul 30, 2021 6:27 am

Hi Amanita dreamer. When you make an oil out of the caps are they just dehydrated or heat-dehydrated then? Like 30 % converted? And what organic oil is the best to use? And how many grams of Amanita and how many ml of oil? I'll considering making a painkilling oil for my friend who has pain in her joints.

amanitadreamer

Re: Micro-dosing timing

Post by amanitadreamer » Sat Jul 31, 2021 1:20 pm

heart.visions wrote:
Mon Jul 26, 2021 10:42 pm
I just wanted to check in to confirm what time would be ideal for us to take our micro-dose? Would it normally be about two hours before bed?
I take mine 2 hours before bed.
The sun never says to the Earth, "You owe me". Look what happens with a love like that. It lights up the whole sky. ~Sufi
YouTube Amanita Dreamer

amanitadreamer

Post by amanitadreamer » Sat Jul 31, 2021 1:20 pm

Learning_amanita wrote:
Wed Jul 28, 2021 7:29 pm
In the last workshop meeting it was mentioned that we should not be using cannabis for best effects of amanita. 6 weeks cannabis free was suggested. Good news is I decided I was at the end of cannabis use about 2 weeks ago. Bad news is that I still have some drinks that have CBD in them that I like.

I was wondering do we know what about cannabis makes the amanita less effective? Will it be the same with CBD? Or should I be fine with that? I drink 25mg - 50mg CBD per day.
We know nothing about the interactions of cannabis and amanita.
YouTube Amanita Dreamer

amanitadreamer

Post by amanitadreamer » Sat Jul 31, 2021 1:21 pm

Kia wrote:
Fri Jul 30, 2021 6:27 am
Hi Amanita dreamer. When you make an oil out of the caps are they just dehydrated or heat-dehydrated then? Like 30 % converted? And what organic oil is the best to use? And how many grams of Amanita and how many ml of oil? I'll considering making a painkilling oil for my friend who has pain in her joints.
I have a video on my website on the details, it's in the topical use playlist.
YouTube Amanita Dreamer

BradinAZ

HIDDEN ANXIETY video link here

Post by BradinAZ » Tue Aug 17, 2021 3:33 pm

In case you were having a hard time finding a link to the Hidden Sources of Anxiety video that Dreamer assigned us as homework, I thought I'd share the link.

Actually, it's in two places.

On BitChute, it's at

On YouTube, it's at

I would also recommend that you explore Dreamer's other videos on BitChute. That site doesn't get mentioned much.

Edit: I didn't realize that the forum would load the videos •in• this message. The Youtube link can be copied if you right-click on the video. The BitChute does seem to have that feature. Also, my apologies for the odd formatting in this post.

Ragau
Has thanked: 0

Post by Ragau » Fri Sep 03, 2021 5:24 pm

Hey there, me and my partner are finally back and happy to be part of this community.
Here I left my introduction to myself.
So my question ist: are there people interested in more tea ceremonies for having a chat?
I'd love to heare how you are all doing and how your way is with the mushroom so far.
We are planning on doing yoghurt in 2 weeks (we are off again for 10 days now) and looking forward to share the outcome and experience.
Cya – mushy greetings