Microdosing Workshop Thread

Feel free to discuss what you want.
Learning_amanita
Has thanked: 0

Re: Microdosing Workshop Thread

Post by Learning_amanita » Fri Oct 01, 2021 6:06 am

Thought I found my macro, may have just took too much.
Prepared a new tea from MN nice. 15g standard method.
Took 2 tsp on Monday after none for a week or so and felt effects but nothing dramatic but definitely effects. Took 3tsp Tuesday and really felt effects, visuals, woozy etc.
Now I've had a headache for 48 hours, the 'buzzing' sensation in my head and feeling overwhemingly tired during the day and evening but not sleeping well.

Please tell me I'll feel better soon. I hate this hangover effect and don't know if I'll take it again I can't really function like this.

Learning_amanita

Post by Learning_amanita » Fri Oct 01, 2021 7:11 pm

Follow up. It's Friday now and while I had nightmares (woke up screaming "help me") and my sleep probably wasn't amazing my headache is a little better and I feel less out of it. I considered maybe the headaches and buzzing and sleepiness was from getting poor sleep.

I don't know. But the sheet does say that headache is a sign of taking too much. It's just unfortunate that the macro has such significant bad after effects for me because it is a fun experience.

Learning_amanita

Post by Learning_amanita » Sat Oct 02, 2021 8:33 pm

Follow up because why not.
Intermittent headaches. Still sleepy during the day. Buzzing feeling gone. Slept decent but not amazing (how refreshed I feel on waking).