Microdosing Workshop Thread

Feel free to discuss what you want.
akpobome

Re: Microdosing Workshop Thread

Post by akpobome » Mon Aug 16, 2021 7:10 pm

akpobome wrote:
Mon Aug 16, 2021 5:39 am
If it’s me, I might muscle test to see if I’m having any allergic reaction. And if I tested allergic, I would then see if I could clear it maybe with a tapping routine and if it cleared, I’d then experiment again with another 1 teaspoon dose on a different night. I think you write that the headache started the morning after the first 1 teaspoon dose - is that right? I am also wondering if the Amanita might create some kind of detox herxheimer effect ??? Here is a YouTube video I have found useful on how to self muscle test:
Last edited by akpobome on Tue Aug 17, 2021 7:08 am, edited 1 time in total.

akpobome

Post by akpobome » Mon Aug 16, 2021 7:34 pm

Jules wrote:
Sat Aug 14, 2021 3:12 pm
Another question. In the journal the assignment for week 2 is to watch Hidden Sources of Anxiety on AmanitaDreamer.net. I’m on iOS and maybe that’s an issue or I’m overlooking it, but I cannot find any video by that name. Ive scrolled through all the vids on the home page. Does anyone have a proper link to this video?
Here is the YouTube link:

psydragonfly
Has thanked: 0

Post by psydragonfly » Tue Aug 17, 2021 2:52 am

I think this is the video you are looking for

Hidden and High Functioning Anxiety How It Can Express Itself
These users thanked the author psydragonfly for the post (total 2):
akpobomeamanitadreamer

Jules

Post by Jules » Tue Aug 17, 2021 3:04 am

akpobome wrote:
Mon Aug 16, 2021 7:08 pm
Jules wrote:
Another question. In the journal the assignment for week 2 is to watch Hidden Sources of Anxiety on AmanitaDreamer.net. I’m on iOS and maybe that’s an issue or I’m overlooking it, but I cannot find any video by that name. Ive scrolled through all the vids on the home page. Does anyone have a proper link to this video?
Did you find the link to the Hidden Sources of Anxiety video? I am still looking for it. At one point I saw a reply from Amanita, but now I can't find it...

Thank you, yes, I did! It wasn’t named “hidden sources of anxiety” but I searched for “amanita dreamer anxiety” and found it that way. Also people have linked it here. Thanks guys!

akpobome

Post by akpobome » Tue Aug 17, 2021 5:15 pm

I can't seem to find the "Does Amanita Change Sleep Patterns" video - does anyone have a link?

akpobome

Post by akpobome » Wed Aug 18, 2021 8:00 pm

I took 1/4 teaspoon tea Monday night and 1/2 teaspoon last night and both times had some minor, but noticeable
head ache both times - mostly in the back of the head. For me it seemed a healthy pain - the pain of cracking into the vault that holds the early childhood traumas, reviewing them and letting them go. I noticed an interesting thing last night relating to my life long confusion between left and right and my inability to hold in my tactile sensory memory which is which even though I do cognitively understand which is which. I was at my dance class last night and experienced some time distortion of being back in early childhood and having my left vs right confusions - it seemed that the Amanita was working to help me sort those out. I was more clumsy than usual last night, but was interestingly not at all upset with myself.

kinoko

Post by kinoko » Thu Aug 19, 2021 12:45 am

I have been gradually increasing the amount of microdosing tea with lemon juice. I had 2 tsp last week and I felt slightly different feelings and time distortion. I wanted to feel more boost so I had 2.5 tsp last night, but I didn't really feel the boosting feeling. However, I'm feeling very tired and less motivated than usual today. Even feeling a little sad. Should I decrease the amount? If so, can I take 2 tsp without lemon juice so the tea is only converted 30%?

amanitadreamer

Post by amanitadreamer » Thu Aug 19, 2021 1:04 pm

akpobome wrote:
Mon Aug 16, 2021 7:08 pm
Jules wrote:
Did you find the link to the Hidden Sources of Anxiety video? I am still looking for it. At one point I saw a reply from Amanita, but now I can't find it...
It's on the YouTube channel but I will be adding it to the website today. I am so sorry for the mistake YIKES!
The sun never says to the Earth, "You owe me". Look what happens with a love like that. It lights up the whole sky. ~Sufi
AmanitaDreamer.Net for videos on amanita
Community/mushroomvoice.com
YouTube Amanita Dreamer
Instagram @amanitadreamer

amanitadreamer

Post by amanitadreamer » Thu Aug 19, 2021 1:21 pm

akpobome wrote:
Wed Aug 18, 2021 8:00 pm
I took 1/4 teaspoon tea Monday night and 1/2 teaspoon last night and both times had some minor, but noticeable
head ache both times - mostly in the back of the head. For me it seemed a healthy pain - the pain of cracking into the vault that holds the early childhood traumas, reviewing them and letting them go. I noticed an interesting thing last night relating to my life long confusion between left and right and my inability to hold in my tactile sensory memory which is which even though I do cognitively understand which is which. I was at my dance class last night and experienced some time distortion of being back in early childhood and having my left vs right confusions - it seemed that the Amanita was working to help me sort those out. I was more clumsy than usual last night, but was interestingly not at all upset with myself.
This is really beautiful. It begins :)
The sun never says to the Earth, "You owe me". Look what happens with a love like that. It lights up the whole sky. ~Sufi
AmanitaDreamer.Net for videos on amanita
Community/mushroomvoice.com
YouTube Amanita Dreamer
Instagram @amanitadreamer

urte

Post by urte » Sat Aug 21, 2021 6:22 pm

Tuesday August 17th

amanita guessowii siting : nyc subway linoleum floor.
She is following me.

I wanted to insert an image here, but I am new to this and haven't figured out how yet.

You can see Her in my avatar.
These users thanked the author urte for the post:
akpobome