Microdosing Workshop Thread

Feel free to discuss what you want.
mdramos24

First 3 Days Microdose - Have Gotten Headaches - Anyone Else?

Post by mdramos24 » Sat Aug 14, 2021 4:52 am

I prepared my tea according to Amanita Dreamers instructions.

The 1st night of microdosing I took 2 teaspoons, but did not really feel anything. The 2nd night of microdosing I took 3 teaspoons, and again did not feel anything really. And the 3rd night of microdsoing, I took 6 teaspoons. I definitely felt a little more of the Amanita, but not significantly too much.

My concern is that the first two nights, I woke up with mild headaches. Nothing major. After my 3rd night's dose I woke up with a headache and had it all day. I never get headaches. And today is the second day in a row after my 3rd microdose that I've had a bad headache. After waking up the next morning from my 3rd consecutive dose I felt "off" all day. Very tired. Somewhat light-headed. Full on headache. I just felt off. The 2nd day after my 3rd dose I continued to experience these same systems, but to a different degree. Also, my head/ears have been buzzing. And I got a bloody nose today. All of these after-effects have me a bit concerned.

Tomorrow I'm supposed to begin my every 3 days, for 3 weeks, dosing series. I'm a little hesitant to begin this next phase from the symptoms I've been feeling. Is this common? Did I take too much? Are the compounds in the Amanitas toxic to my system?

Has anyone experienced similar symptoms? Also, my jaw was really sore after the 2nd dose. I read that grinding teeth and jaw clenching can be part of the experience. Perhaps this is why I have headaches?

Also, I will add that my sleep on those nights felt very "heavy" and "stressful". I definitely slept, but I wouldn't call it a relaxing sleep. I don't remember the dreams well, the specific details, but just fragments here and there.

Looking for input on people's experiences with their first 3 doses. And also looking for advice going forward. I'm a little afraid and nervous to continue, tbh.

Thanks .

Jules
Has thanked: 0

Re: Microdosing Workshop Thread

Post by Jules » Sat Aug 14, 2021 2:58 pm

I second the question on ritual vs ceremony. I am also curious about others’ understandings on the distinctions here.

Also, did Amanita Dreamer say to ask her questions here, on this forum thread?
These users thanked the author Jules for the post:
mfalconess

Jules
Has thanked: 0

Post by Jules » Sat Aug 14, 2021 3:12 pm

Another question. In the journal the assignment for week 2 is to watch Hidden Sources of Anxiety on AmanitaDreamer.net. I’m on iOS and maybe that’s an issue or I’m overlooking it, but I cannot find any video by that name. Ive scrolled through all the vids on the home page. Does anyone have a proper link to this video?
These users thanked the author Jules for the post:
akpobome

mfalconess

Post by mfalconess » Sat Aug 14, 2021 8:11 pm

Hello All! I am late in attending this class so I apologize for asking what may have already been discussed....I am a heavy user of cannabis also, in order to microdose did I understand that one should be off cannabis for at least 4 weeks to get full amanita experience?

So, I found your channel on Patreon about a week ago and I do already collect and dry amanitas, so I have been microdosing with your tea...I noticed that I have so much energy I couldnt take it at night it would keep me up...should I wait to begin microdosing? I dont feel anything bad happening yet...also I smoke amanita regularly...I dry amanitas myself in dehydrator with heat so they should be good and decarbed... Should I stop the cannabis for a bit of time? Do I have to wait for the THC to clear in order to get full experience? Thank you so much!!
These users thanked the author mfalconess for the post:
akpobome

amanitadreamer

Post by amanitadreamer » Sat Aug 14, 2021 9:23 pm

BradinAZ wrote:
Wed Aug 11, 2021 6:41 pm
Dreamer,

I'm the guy who is doing the 4-weeks off cannabis including the CBD supplements. You had suggested that I do extra decarb when I mentioned how the CBD keeps my back spasms in check.

Anyway, what I wanted to ask you about is:

Which of your smoke blends would you recommend I select from your Etsy store when it opens tomorrow?

I'm not planning on beginning to smoke Amanita just yet. But I want to get myself some while it is available, so I won't have to wait for the next times batches are ready.

Thanks for the love you put Ito your work,

-Brad
The addiction blend has Kanna in it and since it's a stimulant I would avoid that one. :)
These users thanked the author amanitadreamer for the post:
mfalconess
The sun never says to the Earth, "You owe me". Look what happens with a love like that. It lights up the whole sky. ~Sufi
AmanitaDreamer.Net for videos on amanita
Community/mushroomvoice.com
YouTube Amanita Dreamer
Instagram @amanitadreamer

amanitadreamer

Post by amanitadreamer » Sat Aug 14, 2021 9:24 pm

akpobome wrote:
Wed Aug 11, 2021 9:43 pm
Homemade token: Glass mushroom beads threaded onto an elastic band and attached to my step tracker. I have a lot of extra mushroom 🍄 glass beads that I got for cheap. I can mail you one to make a token with for free if you send me a self addressed stamped envelope. If interested email me at akpobome@sbcglobal.net
This is amazing. What a wonderful offering and gift to the community. WOW!
The sun never says to the Earth, "You owe me". Look what happens with a love like that. It lights up the whole sky. ~Sufi
YouTube Amanita Dreamer

amanitadreamer

Post by amanitadreamer » Sat Aug 14, 2021 9:25 pm

akpobome wrote:
Thu Aug 12, 2021 6:46 am
I am curious to know how would you say a ritual differs from a ceremony?
We will actually be diving into that during the class. We have a whole session dedicated to it :)
Good question.
These users thanked the author amanitadreamer for the post:
akpobome
YouTube Amanita Dreamer

amanitadreamer

Post by amanitadreamer » Sat Aug 14, 2021 9:26 pm

Jules wrote:
Thu Aug 12, 2021 5:26 pm
There is a prerequisite class called: Amanita Muscaria Magic Workshop
Listed in the class journal. Is that the one that was just offered by San Fran psychedelic society? The name differs a little.
Yes, it's the same. I wrote that before they actually had posted it so I got it a little wrong LOL.
YouTube Amanita Dreamer

amanitadreamer

Re: First 3 Days Microdose - Have Gotten Headaches - Anyone Else?

Post by amanitadreamer » Sat Aug 14, 2021 9:29 pm

mdramos24 wrote:
Sat Aug 14, 2021 4:50 am

The 1st night of microdosing I took 2 teaspoons, but did not really feel anything. The 2nd night of microdosing I took 3 teaspoons, and again did not feel anything really. And the 3rd night of microdsoing, I took 6 teaspoons. I definitely felt a little more of the Amanita, but not significantly too much.

My concern is that the first two nights, I woke up with mild headaches. Nothing major. After my 3rd night's dose I woke up with a headache and had it all day. I never get headaches. And today is the second day in a row after my 3rd microdose that I've had a bad headache. After waking up the next morning from my 3rd consecutive dose I felt "off" all day. Very tired. Somewhat light-headed. Full on headache. I just felt off. The 2nd day after my 3rd dose I continued to experience these same systems, but to a lighter degree. Also, my head/ears have been buzzing. And I got a bloody nose today. All of these after-effects have me a bit concerned.

Tomorrow I'm supposed to begin my every 3 days, for 3 weeks, dosing series. I'm a little hesitant to begin this next phase from the symptoms I've been feeling. Is this common? Did I take too much? Are the compounds in the Amanitas toxic to my system?

Has anyone experienced similar symptoms? Also, my jaw was really sore after the 2nd dose. I read that grinding teeth and jaw clenching can be part of the experience. Perhaps this is why I have headaches?

Also, I will add that my sleep on those nights felt very "heavy" and "stressful". I definitely slept, but I wouldn't call it a relaxing sleep. I don't remember the dreams well, the specific details, but just fragments here and there.

Looking for input on people's experiences with their first 3 doses. And also looking for advice going forward. I'm a little afraid and nervous to continue, tbh.

Thanks .
In the journal on page 2 is that list of what to look for when using too much. I'd say you qualify. I would do 2 things, one more decarb with simmering it bit more, add more lemon. And taking a smaller dose. Plus going to every 3 days puts some space in there.
YouTube Amanita Dreamer

amanitadreamer

Re: First 3 Days Microdose - Have Gotten Headaches - Anyone Else?

Post by amanitadreamer » Sat Aug 14, 2021 9:30 pm

amanitadreamer wrote:
Sat Aug 14, 2021 9:29 pm
mdramos24 wrote:
Sat Aug 14, 2021 4:50 am

My concern is that the first two nights, I woke up with mild headaches. Nothing major. After my 3rd night's dose I woke up with a headache and had it all day. I never get headaches. And today is the second day in a row after my 3rd microdose that I've had a bad headache. After waking up the next morning from my 3rd consecutive dose I felt "off" all day. Very tired. Somewhat light-headed. Full on headache. I just felt off. The 2nd day after my 3rd dose I continued to experience these same systems, but to a lighter degree. Also, my head/ears have been buzzing. And I got a bloody nose today. All of these after-effects have me a bit concerned.

Thanks .
In the journal on page 2 is that list of what to look for when using too much. Personally if I were experiencing those things I would probably take less and see. This phase is all about going up and then down to tweak it and find the sweet spot. But also you should probably simmer it a little bit and add more lemon and push some more decarb.
YouTube Amanita Dreamer