Microdosing Workshop Thread

Feel free to discuss what you want.
urte
Has thanked: 0

Re: Microdosing Workshop Thread

Post by urte » Sat Aug 21, 2021 6:56 pm

Tuesday August 17th I find my token after making a large IRS payment & uncharacteristically not making a monstrous deal about it.

I entered a store I had no intention on entering and a rabbit ring jumped out at me. The sales clerk called out: “ You’re in Luck! Today is a one day only 60% off Sale!” — I could not say no. Tried on several ring sizes, but opted for the one that had called out first. Amazingly, I had exact cash. Step out in awe. Take a few steps & realized I’d come away with the wrong size. A shell game had happened. Returned to the shop. Laughing, exchanged for the original ring. Stepped out, took a couple of steps and a couple came quickly walking past me. The male exclaimed: “Rush!Rush!Rush! What’s all this rushing about? We’re rushing to kill ourselves!” I grinned.

[imghttps://ibb.co/VvypJ3X[/img]

Funny. Only in re-reading this did I realize I had tense changes in these sentences. I hop from past to present to past again. Tried fixing it, but it makes more sense to me the way to came out.

urte

Post by urte » Sat Aug 21, 2021 7:05 pm

I just tried to use imgbb.com to upload an image in my last post about the rabbit ring token, but it looks like the attempt failed.

I think I need some help here. Any advice welcome. Thank you!

urte

Post by urte » Sat Aug 21, 2021 7:28 pm

What follows is longwinded. Hope that’s ok. I’m trying to figure out if I have the correct micro dose dosage for me. I have some of the symptoms of too high a dosage, but they are not consistent and some important things seem to be happening.

Ok, so ….

For the first micro dose I took one gummi bear and felt nothing. Maybe I was ever so slightly more functional the following day.

For the second micro dose I took two gummi bears and it was different. After getting up in the middle of the night (something I almost always do anyway - especially during the last month as I’d be awakened nightly by intense tooth pain - a saga which thankfully has now been stabilized, but still affects my sleep pattern & exhaustion levels) I returned to bed and ‘became awake’ to a Dream that had been developping. A very handsome man had caught my eye and started to flirt heavily with me. He started to dance in front of me showing off his physique and then turned while dancing to kinda twerk me in a hilarious way, but something was off about his butt - it did not make sense! And Boom. He cut away. And another guy superimposed himself. A skinny scientist type with a huge monocle over one eye. A weird one. Too large. Too thick. In an odd foreign accent he (kind of in my face) chuckled and said “And now we’re going to fup you!” I was frightened for a millisecond and then thought it was hilarious. Suddenly I was looking deep inside the monocle and all I saw were short tubular light brownish black-marked cell-like things swarming in and out of the pile of each other. And everything went black. I woke up the next day and was ok. And oddly calm. A surprising ‘test’ of this was that I opened an IRS letter I’d been putting off & found upsetting news. And I did not flip out. Just carried on.

For the third micro dose I again took two gummies. When I awoke that night around 4, I had the worst time falling asleep again. And at some point I must have. I awoke upset. I’d been ‘forced’ to watch a rape. The guy was going to go for me, but then when for another in the bedroom and I watched as he pounded into her. Really rattled me and I was exhausted. I had a headache. But this disappeared soon enough and then somehow and despite being tired, I was functional during the day and got more done than I usually do.

To note that I have no memory of having been sexually molested as a child, although a couple people with second sight have suggested it.

By the second day after having taken the 3rd micro dose, I matter-of-factly took care of my IRS issue, noticed Amanita laughingly stalking me (saw her everywhere, in subway, store windows, art work, a homeless man’s hoodie after I’d given him something …) AND found my rabbit ring Token.

For the fourth micro dose I took 2 gummies again. Before feeling very tired I had a sharp leg cramp that disappeared quickly. I had a terrible night. I awoke again around 3 and was unable to get good rest after that. Then slept in. Flustered me because I did not feel better and I’d banked on waking early to do a sacred ceremony. Now plans completely thrown. But somehow I figured out that fear was doing its thing - I was trying to finagle my way out of facing something. I went ahead with the ceremony and it was beautiful and I was safe. Everything worked like clockwork and I was able to show up for all my commitments that day.

[Curious, I forgot there was a dream I woke out of. Again I was the unwilling observer of two people having sex. Friends. Oddly afterward they each hugely apologetic with each other for having so wildly let loose with their passions. It was a bit ridiculous. I asked them if they could just do me the favor of keeping it to themselves… ! :D Weird how I was so exhausted and did not note the shifts …]

The night after that 4th micro dose I slept super poorly and dragged all day. (But then had magic connection moments with people towards end of the day.)

The night after that (last night) I zonked out very early and had an uninterrupted great night of sleep.

So despite having woken up with a headache after the 3rd micro dose and have a really draggy wiped out day following the 4th micro dose, given all the positives, shall I best stick to 2 gummies?

psydragonfly

Post by psydragonfly » Sun Aug 22, 2021 10:16 pm

Okay, well I tried my first microdose with mixed results.

I dried my order of mushrooms further till cracker dry. I have them stored in a quart glass canning jar.

I measured out 15 grams and simmered the amount for 20 minutes.
I strained the water into a Pyrex measuring cup. I was maybe 1 ounce short of a cup of water.
The amount I began with. I added spring water verses tap water to bring the amount back to 1 cup.
I poured the amount across 4-5 plastic cylinders that store breast milk. I placed one in the fridge and the rest in the freezer.
I dosed Saturday night using a dropper two full droppers full before going to bed. Did not notice anything of significance.
Sunday I tried a measured (small amount) in my cup of hot tea this morning.
Did not notice anything of significance. I decided to drop a few drops of cannabis tincture under my tongue.

Later I decided to pour the entire contents of the vial I had in the refrigerator in a second cup of tea.

This was probably was 2 ounces. I think as I have heard elsewise cannabis may have a negating effect on amanita.
Also once I experienced the onset I could not be sure if it was the cannabis or the amanita.
I questioned myself later asking why I did that. Anyway I did have some type of experience and decided to lie in bed, rest and work with whatever arose in my mind and feelings.
It peaked and lasted for about an hour. Then I could feel the effects wane.

Fortunately, I have the frozen vials in the freezer to restart the experiment. I think I mildly sabotaged my experience with the cannibals' tincture.

I think this microdosing AM will be an adjustment because with other substances I need a larger amount, cause I'm a bigger guy, and think I need more to experience an onset. I also have the momentary thought, "this isn't working for me." I squelched that because I may have done something incorrect in my process and just made some colorfully orange/red water to add to my tea. LOL

I definitely want to forage my own this fall. Dry them and decarb a batch with a temperature gauge to make sure I'm between 150 and 165 degrees.

I wonder if there is something useful to use the boiled mushroom parts after decarb?

psydragonfly

Post by psydragonfly » Sun Aug 22, 2021 10:28 pm

I noticed an interesting thing last night relating to my life long confusion between left and right and my inability to hold in my tactile sensory memory which is which even though I do cognitively understand which is which.

I can relate to your statement above. However I get my east and west reversed.
I was originally left handed as a young child and my father said, "Its a right handed world. Teach him how to be right handed."

I feel that east / west confusion goes deeper for me. It was like there was something fundamentally wrong with me and I had to be changed.
I was not acceptable as a left handed child.

Now as an adult becoming right handed has had its advantages. I defiantly have good penmanship. I'm not ambidextrous. That might be developed but I think its more innate.

Cool you take dancing lessons? What kind, ball room? I've taken ball room.

kinoko

Post by kinoko » Tue Aug 31, 2021 5:02 pm

Question about modifying schedule

I’m in week 2 of 3 day/3 week schedule. I had 2tsp of Amanita tea yesterday (Monday) and next microdosing day in this Thursday. But I’ll go out after my work and won’t be back until 10 or 11 pm which is my bedtime. So if I can’t do microdose on the scheduled day, is it better to take a day before or a day after the scheduled day? Not sure how much wiggle room for the schedule.

Thanks!

akpobome

Post by akpobome » Tue Aug 31, 2021 8:50 pm

What again are the instructions for slowly titrating the dose up? I am recalling something about taking a small increase, waiting 20 minutes to see result, and then taking or not taking another small increase - is that correct? Last night I increased from 1.25 teaspoon micro dose to 2 teaspoon without any issues and that was the final every 3 day dose. I'm thinking next dose will be 3 teaspoons to test for my macro dose, but maybe done slowly over an hour. Maybe start with 2.25 teaspoon and add additional .25 teaspoon every 20 min. I think Amanita is now helping me with working through my son relationship issues.

mdramos24

Feeling Very "Off " Today

Post by mdramos24 » Wed Sep 01, 2021 1:58 am

I just wanted to post how I'm feeling today and see if anyone else has had a similar experience.

My last dose was 2 days ago, Sunday. I only took 1/2 teaspoon. I'm on my 3rd week, so doing every 3rd day. I've realized that I don't need a high dosage, and maybe even a 1/2 teaspoon might be too much.

Yesterday, Monday I felt fine. But today I am dragging. I slept well but was still extremely exhausted this morning. No energy. I've felt a little dizzy and lightheaded most of the day.

I'm hoping to sleep well tonight and hopefully not feel this way tomorrow.

Does anyone else experience these symptoms?

kinoko

Re: Feeling Very "Off " Today

Post by kinoko » Wed Sep 01, 2021 3:14 pm

mdramos24 wrote:
Wed Sep 01, 2021 1:58 am
I just wanted to post how I'm feeling today and see if anyone else has had a similar experience.

My last dose was 2 days ago, Sunday. I only took 1/2 teaspoon. I'm on my 3rd week, so doing every 3rd day. I've realized that I don't need a high dosage, and maybe even a 1/2 teaspoon might be too much.

Yesterday, Monday I felt fine. But today I am dragging. I slept well but was still extremely exhausted this morning. No energy. I've felt a little dizzy and lightheaded most of the day.

I'm hoping to sleep well tonight and hopefully not feel this way tomorrow.

Does anyone else experience these symptoms?
I think I experienced something like that when I had 2.5tsp couple weeks ago. I didn’t really feel anything that evening, but next day ,I felt very tired, foggy, unmotivated and many negative thoughts and emotions came up. Since then I’ve been taking 2tsp without lemon. Without lemon, I feel very nice uplifting feeling right after, and don’t have any sleep disruption.

urte

Post by urte » Wed Sep 08, 2021 7:52 pm

Hilarious.

Yesterday, the morning after our incredible, wonderful and very intense Class 5 - and AD’s warning: watch out … you’re going to experience Doors closing on you! … I -woops- ahhh!- didn’t notice how late it had gotten & ran into the bathroom to brush my teeth, had to rush, had a new client to meet- oh oh my gosh —— and wouldn’t you know it, I was locked in the bathroom! The Door Refused to unlock. I couldn’t believe what was happening. Fortunately a housemate was home and heard my calls. She called the landlord and then held up my phone to the door so I could tell my client I was locked in the bathroom. I then sat on the tiles meditating and laughing until the carpenter (took a while) was able to get there and rip open the door frame to get me out.

Looks like Amanita is not wasting time on this front.