Microdosing Workshop Thread

Feel free to discuss what you want.
amanitadreamer

Re: Microdosing Workshop Thread

Post by amanitadreamer » Sat Aug 14, 2021 9:33 pm

Jules wrote:
Sat Aug 14, 2021 2:58 pm
I second the question on ritual vs ceremony. I am also curious about others’ understandings on the distinctions here.

Also, did Amanita Dreamer say to ask her questions here, on this forum thread?
Yeah we will have a whole class session on this :)
These users thanked the author amanitadreamer for the post:
akpobome
The sun never says to the Earth, "You owe me". Look what happens with a love like that. It lights up the whole sky. ~Sufi
AmanitaDreamer.Net for videos on amanita
Community/mushroomvoice.com
YouTube Amanita Dreamer
Instagram @amanitadreamer

amanitadreamer

Post by amanitadreamer » Sat Aug 14, 2021 9:35 pm

Jules wrote:
Sat Aug 14, 2021 3:12 pm
Another question. In the journal the assignment for week 2 is to watch Hidden Sources of Anxiety on AmanitaDreamer.net. I’m on iOS and maybe that’s an issue or I’m overlooking it, but I cannot find any video by that name. Ive scrolled through all the vids on the home page. Does anyone have a proper link to this video?
AWe man, it's on YouTube not the channel. My Bad!!!!
The sun never says to the Earth, "You owe me". Look what happens with a love like that. It lights up the whole sky. ~Sufi
YouTube Amanita Dreamer

amanitadreamer

Post by amanitadreamer » Sat Aug 14, 2021 9:36 pm

mfalconess wrote:
Sat Aug 14, 2021 8:11 pm
Hello All! I am late in attending this class so I apologize for asking what may have already been discussed....I am a heavy user of cannabis also, in order to microdose did I understand that one should be off cannabis for at least 4 weeks to get full amanita experience?

So, I found your channel on Patreon about a week ago and I do already collect and dry amanitas, so I have been microdosing with your tea...I noticed that I have so much energy I couldnt take it at night it would keep me up...should I wait to begin microdosing? I dont feel anything bad happening yet...also I smoke amanita regularly...I dry amanitas myself in dehydrator with heat so they should be good and decarbed... Should I stop the cannabis for a bit of time? Do I have to wait for the THC to clear in order to get full experience? Thank you so much!!
Did we address your issues in our meeting?
YouTube Amanita Dreamer

mfalconess

Post by mfalconess » Sat Aug 14, 2021 10:01 pm

amanitadreamer wrote:
Sat Aug 14, 2021 9:36 pm
mfalconess wrote:
Sat Aug 14, 2021 8:11 pm
Hello All! I am late in attending this class so I apologize for asking what may have already been discussed....I am a heavy user of cannabis also, in order to microdose did I understand that one should be off cannabis for at least 4 weeks to get full amanita experience?

So, I found your channel on Patreon about a week ago and I do already collect and dry amanitas, so I have been microdosing with your tea...I noticed that I have so much energy I couldnt take it at night it would keep me up...should I wait to begin microdosing? I dont feel anything bad happening yet...also I smoke amanita regularly...I dry amanitas myself in dehydrator with heat so they should be good and decarbed... Should I stop the cannabis for a bit of time? Do I have to wait for the THC to clear in order to get full experience? Thank you so much!!
Did we address your issues in our meeting?
No, I was going to mention my cannabis use then got sidetracked, mentioned melatonin use every night...I am wondering should I wait until the thc is out of my system or just keep listening to my body? Thanks!

mfalconess

Post by mfalconess » Sat Aug 14, 2021 10:35 pm

AD, Also, I am looking for medicine for depression, focus, and scoliosis pain...also menopausal lol now everybody knows lol...so maybe I just answered my own question or maybe the amanita did...I'll keep doing what I"m doing, I am on the first off part of the microdose now anyway:). Thank you so much...

akpobome

Post by akpobome » Mon Aug 16, 2021 5:39 am

If it’s me, I might muscle test to see if I’m having any allergic reaction. And if I tested allergic, I would then see if I could clear it maybe with a tapping routine and if it cleared, I’d then experiment again with another 1 teaspoon dose on a different night. I think you write that the headache started the morning after the first 1 teaspoon dose - is that right?

amanitadreamer

Post by amanitadreamer » Mon Aug 16, 2021 1:56 pm

mfalconess wrote:
Sat Aug 14, 2021 10:35 pm
AD, Also, I am looking for medicine for depression, focus, and scoliosis pain...also menopausal lol now everybody knows lol...so maybe I just answered my own question or maybe the amanita did...I'll keep doing what I"m doing, I am on the first off part of the microdose now anyway:). Thank you so much...
I'm still learning about the cannabis connection so at this point you'll need to do what you think is best. Look for a video with 2 people getting off cannabis with amanita coming soon.
mfalconess
YouTube Amanita Dreamer

amanitadreamer

Post by amanitadreamer » Mon Aug 16, 2021 1:58 pm

mfalconess wrote:
Sat Aug 14, 2021 10:35 pm
Menopause is no joke. I am with ya there. My son has scoliosis. He's still too young to have long term pain and I am working with him to do his therapy while he can affect change. It's hard. Keep me posted.
mfalconess
YouTube Amanita Dreamer

akpobome

Post by akpobome » Mon Aug 16, 2021 6:57 pm

Jules wrote:
Sat Aug 14, 2021 2:58 pm
I second the question on ritual vs ceremony. I am also curious about others’ understandings on the distinctions here.

Also, did Amanita Dreamer say to ask her questions here, on this forum thread?
Yes, I think she did way to put questions relating to the Microdosing Workshop here.

akpobome

Post by akpobome » Mon Aug 16, 2021 7:08 pm

Jules wrote:
Sat Aug 14, 2021 3:12 pm
Another question. In the journal the assignment for week 2 is to watch Hidden Sources of Anxiety on AmanitaDreamer.net. I’m on iOS and maybe that’s an issue or I’m overlooking it, but I cannot find any video by that name. Ive scrolled through all the vids on the home page. Does anyone have a proper link to this video?
Did you find the link to the Hidden Sources of Anxiety video? I am still looking for it. At one point I saw a reply from Amanita, but now I can't find it...