Microdosing Workshop Thread

Feel free to discuss what you want.
amanitadreamer

Microdosing Workshop Thread

Post by amanitadreamer » Tue Jul 06, 2021 4:44 pm

This thread is for attendees of the Microdosing Amanita Workshop through the San Francisco Psychedelic Society. If you are not in this course please do not comment. Thank you!
The sun never says to the Earth, "You owe me". Look what happens with a love like that. It lights up the whole sky. ~Sufi
AmanitaDreamer.Net for videos on amanita
Community/mushroomvoice.com
YouTube Amanita Dreamer
Instagram @amanitadreamer

mdramos24

Re: Tea Preparation

Post by mdramos24 » Tue Aug 10, 2021 2:34 am

I bought my shrooms from the MN site. They were dehydrated to 100F only. Am I supposed to dry them again in a dehydrator at 160F before I boil them?

How long do I boil them and when do I add the lemon?

I am so very very confused. Every time I watch your videos or listen to the class I get conflicting information.
These users thanked the author mdramos24 for the post:
akpobome

amanitadreamer

Re: Tea Preparation

Post by amanitadreamer » Tue Aug 10, 2021 4:56 pm

mdramos24 wrote:
Tue Aug 10, 2021 2:34 am
I bought my shrooms from the MN site. They were dehydrated to 100F only. Am I supposed to dry them again in a dehydrator at 160F before I boil them?

How long do I boil them and when do I add the lemon?

I am so very very confused. Every time I watch your videos or listen to the class I get conflicting information.
We dry only to preserve them. They take on moisture quickly and moisture is what makes them go bad. If you had them fresh out of the ground, you would have to dry them to store them. You would have a choice of temperature and in that, a choice to cause no decar OR to cause about a 30% decarb. If you dry them below 165 you would not cause any decarb. If you dry them above that you cause up to 30% decarb. But either way, you dry to preserve them.

Buying them already dried below 165 means they haven't had any decarb. If they arrive bendy, you need to dry them to get them cracker dry for storage. If you are using all of them immediately there's no reason to dry them further. You will not get any decarb in a dry state. Drying them more at this point is only for storage. You need wetness for a chemical reaction like decarb. Since they are dry, drying them more won't do anything chemically.

I don't waver on how long to boil them, it's always 20 minutes. Add lemon at the end or when you're ready to use it. Lemon can make it go bad faster so it's best to add it WHEN you are ready to consume it.
Does that help?
These users thanked the author amanitadreamer for the post (total 2):
akpobomemdramos24
The sun never says to the Earth, "You owe me". Look what happens with a love like that. It lights up the whole sky. ~Sufi
AmanitaDreamer.Net for videos on amanita
Community/mushroomvoice.com
YouTube Amanita Dreamer
Instagram @amanitadreamer

akpobome

Re: Microdosing Workshop Thread

Post by akpobome » Tue Aug 10, 2021 5:57 pm

I am looking for my token and I am curious what other folks are finding to use for their tokens? I am thinking of finding something I can attach to my Garmin step tracking wrist band as I have that on my wrist all day 🍄
These users thanked the author akpobome for the post:
mfalconess

BradinAZ

Post by BradinAZ » Wed Aug 11, 2021 6:41 pm

Dreamer,

I'm the guy who is doing the 4-weeks off cannabis including the CBD supplements. You had suggested that I do extra decarb when I mentioned how the CBD keeps my back spasms in check.

Anyway, what I wanted to ask you about is:

Which of your smoke blends would you recommend I select from your Etsy store when it opens tomorrow?

I'm not planning on beginning to smoke Amanita just yet. But I want to get myself some while it is available, so I won't have to wait for the next times batches are ready.

Thanks for the love you put Ito your work,

-Brad
These users thanked the author BradinAZ for the post:
mfalconess

akpobome

Post by akpobome » Wed Aug 11, 2021 9:43 pm

Homemade token: Glass mushroom beads threaded onto an elastic band and attached to my step tracker. I have a lot of extra mushroom 🍄 glass beads that I got for cheap. I can mail you one to make a token with for free if you send me a self addressed stamped envelope. If interested email me at akpobome@sbcglobal.net
Attachments
52E00723-7A7C-4694-8BC7-C3902EF3F40F.jpeg
52E00723-7A7C-4694-8BC7-C3902EF3F40F.jpeg (1.2 MiB) Viewed 1208772 times

akpobome

Post by akpobome » Thu Aug 12, 2021 6:46 am

I am curious to know how would you say a ritual differs from a ceremony?

Jules
Has thanked: 0

Post by Jules » Thu Aug 12, 2021 5:26 pm

There is a prerequisite class called: Amanita Muscaria Magic Workshop
Listed in the class journal. Is that the one that was just offered by San Fran psychedelic society? The name differs a little.

akpobome

Post by akpobome » Fri Aug 13, 2021 6:04 am

I think it is referring to the recent course that SF Psychedelic Society just did with Amanita Dreamer.
These users thanked the author akpobome for the post:
amanitadreamer

mdramos24

First 3 Days Microdose - Have Gotten Headaches - Anyone Else?

Post by mdramos24 » Sat Aug 14, 2021 4:50 am

I prepared my tea according to Amanita Dreamers instructions.

The 1st night of microdosing I took 2 teaspoons, but did not really feel anything. The 2nd night of microdosing I took 3 teaspoons, and again did not feel anything really. And the 3rd night of microdsoing, I took 6 teaspoons. I definitely felt a little more of the Amanita, but not significantly too much.

My concern is that the first two nights, I woke up with mild headaches. Nothing major. After my 3rd night's dose I woke up with a headache and had it all day. I never get headaches. And today is the second day in a row after my 3rd microdose that I've had a bad headache. After waking up the next morning from my 3rd consecutive dose I felt "off" all day. Very tired. Somewhat light-headed. Full on headache. I just felt off. The 2nd day after my 3rd dose I continued to experience these same systems, but to a lighter degree. Also, my head/ears have been buzzing. And I got a bloody nose today. All of these after-effects have me a bit concerned.

Tomorrow I'm supposed to begin my every 3 days, for 3 weeks, dosing series. I'm a little hesitant to begin this next phase from the symptoms I've been feeling. Is this common? Did I take too much? Are the compounds in the Amanitas toxic to my system?

Has anyone experienced similar symptoms? Also, my jaw was really sore after the 2nd dose. I read that grinding teeth and jaw clenching can be part of the experience. Perhaps this is why I have headaches?

Also, I will add that my sleep on those nights felt very "heavy" and "stressful". I definitely slept, but I wouldn't call it a relaxing sleep. I don't remember the dreams well, the specific details, but just fragments here and there.

Looking for input on people's experiences with their first 3 doses. And also looking for advice going forward. I'm a little afraid and nervous to continue, tbh.

Thanks .
Last edited by mdramos24 on Sat Aug 14, 2021 4:57 am, edited 1 time in total.