First Experience with Amanita

Feel free to discuss what you want.
Nomad

First Experience with Amanita

Post by Nomad » Fri Jul 09, 2021 12:56 pm

I moved to my new home last December and noticed Amanita's in the yard (Amanita var gossweii) . So I spent some time reading about them and when they came up again in July I picked as much as I was able to.
I dehydrated at about 170F, until crispy and placed them into an airtight container with a desiccant pack for storage. I then made the extraction as AmanitaDreamer instructs in the video Wednesday.
Then added lemon juice until PH was nearly 2 (2-3).
Last night I decided to give it a go. I took 1/2 table spoon on a mostly empty stomach at about 6:30pm. Just a little iced tea to sip on.
After about an hour I felt pretty ok, I felt good. I had energy. A little nausea about 15 min in but nothing much. I felt fairly energetic but didn't know what to do with it, so I started to design a leather strap to make.
I never felt tired at any point, or more than a little energy. I felt pretty good really. Peaceful.
Went to bed around midnight as usual. I slept normally, but I had this dream that didn't quit. Before my alarm went off I was dreaming about...something, dreams are elusive. But I hit snooze and I fell right back into it. This part I remember a woman, but not really a human. She was obviously not human but trying to appear so and I was cautious of her in the dream and tried to move away but could not. She must have seen/realized it and dropped the charade. She was much bigger than I was and not proportionately, like a thing trying to imitate a human form. She leaned in and asked me to let her teach me her language. When she did this, all apprehension was gone. And then I woke up.
These users thanked the author Nomad for the post (total 2):
RadagastSummerElse

DaveLeighton

Re: First Experience with Amanita

Post by DaveLeighton » Mon Jul 26, 2021 6:37 pm

Good job everybody 🍄.

Sounds like a successful first go at her. Keep it up I'm sure miracles will happen. Mush love thanks for sharing