Indian Pipe tincture

Feel free to discuss what you want.
Tin man
Has thanked: 0

Indian Pipe tincture

Post by Tin man » Mon Jul 26, 2021 12:36 am

While out foraging in my neck of the woods. I have come across a few good sources of Indian Pipe growing.
I’m going to make a tincture of it as I have read about in some miscellaneous pop up searches.

Has any of us here in the ARF community had any experience with sharing on this plant and its uses?

Thanks TM

DaveLeighton

Re: Indian Pipe tincture

Post by DaveLeighton » Mon Jul 26, 2021 6:33 pm

I made some Indian pipe tincture about 2 years ago. It does turn purple. And I have used it in small doses. Has not killed me. Have not macro dosed it or therapeutically dosed so I'm sorry I cannot help. But I encourage you to dive into the Indian pipe. And please let us know what you find out. Blessings to you 🍄

Tin man
Has thanked: 0

Re: UPDATE-Indian Pipe tincture

Post by Tin man » Thu Sep 16, 2021 1:10 am

UPDATE:
The (6) week process was completed (2) weeks ago.
Results are a crystal blue tincture that indeeds works as advertised, very well in fact.
Its truly amazing and a gift to us what nature provides us.

This must be how pharmaceutical companies started in the age of innocence, somewhere in the forest. :lol:
As a reminder, the plant is rare and susceptible to over harvesting if not considerate of it. And as an FYI, a little goes a long a way for what is required to make and use of this natural gift.

Good luck to those of you that have access to this type of plant in your area and decide create something special.

As always, P&L to all.
-T
These users thanked the author Tin man for the post:
Loyo

mushroomL

Re: Indian Pipe tincture

Post by mushroomL » Mon Dec 13, 2021 9:19 pm

I have used Ghost Pipe tincture in 5-10 drops amounts from migraine pain, and it helped sometimes and sometimes not like many things. Maybe it depends specific migraine stage i took it in? Anyway, I found, that beladonna in 2-3 drops works more consistently for me. At least for now.