Simple Lemon Tek should do fine?

Feel free to discuss what you want.
Noone
Has thanked: 0

Simple Lemon Tek should do fine?

Post by Noone » Wed Aug 11, 2021 7:19 pm

So, i have 15g already dried form the vendor and wanted to have a first experience with a fair and evenly distributed ibutenic acid/muscimol, about 1:1 (if you think its not a good ratio for a beginner, please tell me so). I wanted to know if JUST the lemon tek method (by that I mean soak AM powder on 1 fresh lime juice and stir it for about 20 minutes) would work for converting some ibutenic acid into muscimol, which i think its about 30% while the rest stays ib ac.

I'm two weeks into this and found little to no info. I don't know if Lemon tek is not as big in the AM community as in the Psilocybe or I'm just not lucky finding the answers. Thanks for those who read this and special thanks to those who respond. :geek:
These users thanked the author Noone for the post:
Nanner

brandyrene81
Has thanked: 0

Re: Simple Lemon Tek should do fine?

Post by brandyrene81 » Thu Oct 21, 2021 4:04 am

Watch aminitadreamer.net videos on making the tea...she explains the drying method and ib conversions with each step (i.e. drying, simmering, lemon tek)
These users thanked the author brandyrene81 for the post:
Nanner

Nanner

Re: Simple Lemon Tek should do fine?

Post by Nanner » Tue Oct 26, 2021 12:41 am

That's the video I go by for tea but lemon tek is only mentioned in that one, not explained and so far I haven't found one that explains it. AD is my only go to.