AMANITA PANTHERINA TINCTURE

Feel free to discuss what you want.
Mindow
Has thanked: 0

AMANITA PANTHERINA TINCTURE

Post by Mindow » Sun Aug 22, 2021 8:04 am

Pantherina tincture :
I took 20g of amanita pantherina,boiled the tea for about 2hrs (ended up with 100ml) and mixed in 100ml of 80%alcohol Does this look right?

My idea was that using pantherina 20gs of it,it should make a hell of a potent tincture if used sublingually i would like 1 drop to be enough. And i believe it is THAT strong. But how funny it is that i made the tincture myself,everything except propper filtration turned right,but now i'm afraid to use it :D i mean... this could happen only to me :) but maybe i will gather my courage and first try use topicly few drops on my back,then maybe one drop sublingually. Is there anybody who ever made pantherina tincture this way and could say that i should be ok? I believe when i mixed 100ml of this brew with 100ml 80%alcohol i shouldve end up with 40% tincture which shelf life should be ok. And for 200mlbof liquid 20g of pantherina should be potent enough for micro/mini dosing 1-2 drops. Or isnt it?

I'm really curious to try it,but what worries me is that when i added alcohol it turned into very tangy and oily sludge inside ,and when you mix it,it almost bubbles. I'm kinda afraid to put this stuff under my tongue :D lol , but maybe it would be better for topical use? I have a quite bad sciatica. Amanita muscaria tea looks way more appealing than this dark and possibly very strong brew. Also when i boiled it it smelled like boiling potatoes or some different vegetables,but very heavy and strange smell... any tips what to do with it ? :D would be cool to use it somehow but since its so scary i doubt i will use this sublingually

UPDATE : so i decided to put this thru the coffee filter. It filters out into clear dark almost chocolate looking liquid(looks wayyy nicer) ,but it goes soooo slow. drop by drop. i guess i'm just gonna wait for it,cuz it definetly looks way more appealing when filtered. I'm just wondering, will it loose any potency when filtered thru the coffee filter? i mean maybe some actives are left in there? if somebody has some expierence with amanita tinctures please give me some tips how to filter it faster,and use it properly. thanks in advanceImage[/img]
Attachments
1berxxgcoui71.jpeg
1berxxgcoui71.jpeg (75.25 KiB) Viewed 3226 times

Mindow

Re: AMANITA PANTHERINA TINCTURE

Post by Mindow » Sun Aug 22, 2021 8:21 am

this picture is the stuff that is not filtered. later , when i will finish filtering thru coffee filter i will post a picture of end product. :) but i assume it will take ages... :/

zonnymax

Post by zonnymax » Wed Sep 22, 2021 6:27 pm

have you tried out your tincture? i have bought some amanita muscaria tincture from www.amanitamuscariastore.com
one ml dose helps me with my adhd, i use it every few days.
These users thanked the author zonnymax for the post:
mushroomL

Newenglandforager
Been thanked: 0

Post by Newenglandforager » Tue Sep 28, 2021 9:42 pm

hello, is that whites stuff from shaking it up and air bubbles forming then settling or is it mold growing? you say prior to straining, so this is plant material in water? or plant material and 100ml water added to how much liquor?

bigsalisr

Post by bigsalisr » Sat Oct 02, 2021 4:25 pm

Hello, you seem to have done fine, except for filtering which you never do, I try to leave my brew for 3 days, after which I rack from the top with a large needle draw, remember when your brew is done, don’t shake your pot, even in a gentle boil my mushrooms always stay at the bottom of a deep pot, rack out from top surface of your brew down to just above the sediment without disturbing it, move this first racking to a large jar with this first rack leave again undisturbed to later rack and maybe even a third time. Over time you will see sediment disperse stupidly to the bottom, treat your brew like you would your own made wine, if you do this your brew will taste like cantaloupe instead of earthy 🍄, personally can’t stand the taste or smell until it becomes clearer and lighter in color.

Your tincture might be more palatable at 30%, have you thought about glycerin and or alcohol together?