Sleep and decarb issue

Feel free to discuss what you want.
Rockinraven
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Sleep and decarb issue

Post by Rockinraven » Mon Aug 30, 2021 2:45 am

I bought some Siberian that were not completely dry. I put them in the Excaliber dehydrator using the Smart thermometer Ieft them in for about 35 minutes at 174 F until they became crispy. I then simmered for 25 minutes and added lemon. Then I do 1/4tsp 2 hours before bed. I cannot sleep most of the night. Is my system too sensitive for 1/4tsp, or was the dehydrator time too short, even thought they got crispy ? Sleep is important, but could I could stand to not sleep occasionally during this protocol. Thanks for any ideas .. eric s

true_sati

Re: Sleep and decarb issue

Post by true_sati » Mon Aug 30, 2021 9:08 am

Anecdotal evidence here but I have usually taken mine in the morning and do feel it gives me a subtle jolt of energy so I wouldn't take it right before bed
Try morning instead and see how that goes

Miri

Post by Miri » Mon Sep 20, 2021 8:10 pm

Hi, I also have a similar issue. I am new to amanita and had to source from overseas. My caps arrived in a ziplock bag (not vacuum packed) and were not cracker dry. I made a tea for microdosing but am not sure if I should have dried the caps again before boiling. I am trying to find my microdose as I also do not sleep well. So far my sleep patterns have not changed. Should I dehydrate my caps further?

Newenglandforager

Post by Newenglandforager » Mon Oct 04, 2021 6:10 am

the purpose to dry to cracker dry is bacteria and molds need moisture to grow, full desiccation removes this risk, if they smell musty/funky they probably have something else growing with them. boiling would kill this but whatever exudates it leaves behind it would not effect