Amanita, sleep cycles and ADHD

Feel free to discuss what you want.
Amanita Sativa

Amanita, sleep cycles and ADHD

Post by Amanita Sativa » Mon Sep 20, 2021 9:57 pm

Hi, I just wanted to start a general discussion on how people have felt microdosing to very light dosing effective in treating thier ADD/ADHD.

If someone asked me a month or two ago about these mushrooms I would have told them that they were dangerous and toxic.
Now after coming across the fact that other dissociative drugs like DXM have been known to cause brain lesions when injected intracranially;
yet research has proven the drug not to be a dangerously deadly NMDA neurotoxin. I believe the same is true for ibotenic acid.

Thank you fellow psychonauts and especially Amanita Dreamer for leading the campaign against old disinformation on this magical mushroom.

Since microdosing, tasks are easier to start, I don't get irritated at things as easily and I don't get hung up on negativity because it feels like a waste of energy on the mushroom.
It seems to me on the mushroom I work to better myself and my mental health instead of running on autopilot. My dreams have been incredibly vivid.
My sleeping schedule is back to normal. Before I would be stuck awake until 5am and wake up completely lethargic no matter if I got 6/8/or even 12 hours sleep..
I have 3+ more hours of mental clarity. I need 1/2 to 1/4 the caffeine.

This is all my personal experience. Previously I have been researching cannabinoids and using CBG distillate (more recently) with sativa flower (a decade). I could talk for ages about how important the strain of cannabis is,
but to keep it short I primarily smoke older haze strains as they tend to energize my mind and give me happiness and creativity without the lethargy and slow cloudy brain feeling from a modern hybrid or Indica.
Personally cannabis sativa is very important to me because without it I think I would have lived a boring life grinding for useless green paper until death.
Consuming mind altering substances is a natural human instinct that I think would have allowed us to "think outside the box" and break established ways of thinking and allow the brain to re-evaluate it's cemented stance on things.
I think we've evolved using these substances and without them we are missing out on something our ancestors could have become biologically accustomed to.
Maybe that's why our society is so stubborn to even try to compromise or listen to controversial ideas.
Anecdotally, psychedelic users are generally more likely to be open minded in my opinion. (Although you need an open mind to be willing to try a psychedelic)
These users thanked the author Amanita Sativa for the post:
stanley_haze

amanitadreamer

Re: Amanita, sleep cycles and ADHD

Post by amanitadreamer » Tue Sep 21, 2021 12:06 pm

Amanita Sativa wrote:
Mon Sep 20, 2021 9:57 pm
Hi, I just wanted to start a general discussion on how people have felt microdosing to very light dosing effective in treating thier ADD/ADHD.

If someone asked me a month or two ago about these mushrooms I would have told them that they were dangerous and toxic.
Now after coming across the fact that other dissociative drugs like DXM have been known to cause brain lesions when injected intracranially;
yet research has proven the drug not to be a dangerously deadly NMDA neurotoxin. I believe the same is true for ibotenic acid.

Thank you fellow psychonauts and especially Amanita Dreamer for leading the campaign against old disinformation on this magical mushroom.

Since microdosing, tasks are easier to start, I don't get irritated at things as easily and I don't get hung up on negativity because it feels like a waste of energy on the mushroom.
It seems to me on the mushroom I work to better myself and my mental health instead of running on autopilot. My dreams have been incredibly vivid.
My sleeping schedule is back to normal. Before I would be stuck awake until 5am and wake up completely lethargic no matter if I got 6/8/or even 12 hours sleep..

This is all my personal experience. Previously I have been researching cannabinoids and using CBG distillate (more recently) with sativa flower (a decade). I could talk for ages about how important the strain of cannabis is,
but to keep it short I primarily smoke older haze strains as they tend to energize my mind and give me happiness and creativity without the lethargy and slow cloudy brain feeling from a modern hybrid or Indica.
Personally cannabis sativa is very important to me because without it I think I would have lived a boring life grinding for useless green paper until death.
Consuming mind altering substances is a natural human instinct that I think would have allowed us to "think outside the box" and break established ways of thinking and allow the brain to re-evaluate it's cemented stance on things.
I think we've evolved using these substances and without them we are missing out on something our ancestors could have become biologically accustomed to.
Maybe that's why our society is so stubborn to even try to compromise or listen to controversial ideas.
Anecdotally, psychedelic users are generally more likely to be open minded in my opinion. (Although you need an open mind to be willing to try a psychedelic)
Thank you for this. There is definately something going on with all the similarities with cannabis and amanitas as far some people experiencing similar results with both and if using cannabis, getting nothing or very little from amanita. It's all really interesting to me. I hope more folks will chime in here soon.
These users thanked the author amanitadreamer for the post:
Krisss
The sun never says to the Earth, "You owe me". Look what happens with a love like that. It lights up the whole sky. ~Sufi
AmanitaDreamer.Net for videos on amanita
Community/mushroomvoice.com
YouTube Amanita Dreamer
Instagram @amanitadreamer

Redwood Fairy
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Post by Redwood Fairy » Fri Sep 24, 2021 9:42 am

Hello,
I am excited to be a part of this forum. Started uaing Amanita for about 2 months, microdosing the tea for about 3 weeks. I am a steady cannabis user and stacking cannabis with Amanita has been working really nicely for me. I am needing cannabis right now to help regulate my feelings. I have not been formally diagnosed, but I think I have adhd. The Amanita does help me start projects easier. I have been working on my focus during the day, I am hoping that my focus will improve over time. It is easier to exercise which was super hard for me before.
Thanks,
Danielle Y

Revelation
Has thanked: 0

Post by Revelation » Sun Nov 26, 2023 5:20 pm

Hello, Interesting topic
I have been experiencing with Microdosing Amanita Muscaria for a month now.
I was able to stop taking my ADHD medication, which I took since several years. About 30mg Methylphenidat daily.
Now I take the powder of the dried, decarboxylated mushroom: 100mg in the morning and same microdose in the evening.
Best Results ever for me. Be careful by finding your individual dose, it is advisable to start with a low dose and work your way up slowly.
These users thanked the author Revelation for the post:
stanley_haze

stanley_haze

Post by stanley_haze » Fri Dec 01, 2023 2:35 am

hi -

what a heartwarming post. i feel the same in many ways. i do not believe in ADHD, but that this is another term for a state of mind that is caused by the toxic phenomena caused civilized first world. you're probably perfectly healthy, but the tasks and demands a money and success addicted (dopamine is the name, capitalism its game...) are forcing upon you leave us feeling inefficient and often burned out, compensating with the consumption of unhealthy meals, too much coffee and/or even neurotoxic alcoholic beverages on a regular basis.

anyhow. i want to propose my theory that amanita muscaria as well as the fleece are a good remedy against a worldwide active aggressor against the loving human nature called toxo plasma gondii. it is too late and has been too long of a day to go into detail and there's enough information out there. my theory: the longer you sleep, the more active and influential toxo plasma gondii effects the human temple and due to that, its hosts behavior. i try to sleep between 4-5h and fast from at least one to two meals a day while being physically active and constantly doing my breath work as well as including the fleece sometimes up to three to four times in microdosed amounts into my routine. it seems to work.

let me know, how you feel about this and how much of a role GOD has been playing in your lives ever since you've started working with this little miracle helper.

mush love from lancaster,
SH

Amanita Sativa wrote:
Mon Sep 20, 2021 9:57 pm

👽
🙏🏽

🍄