Decarbing & Smoking

Feel free to discuss what you want.
AngelTheodora
Been thanked: 0

Decarbing & Smoking

Post by AngelTheodora » Mon Nov 08, 2021 7:59 pm

I wonder if anybody could help :)

I have been gleaning information from here and Amanita Dreamer's wonderful videos for several days now, but have one question still I can't seem to answer; is it reccomended to decarb the amanita for smoking or does the act of smoking handle the decarb process?

By which I mean, will I have the same effect smoking pre-decarbed and airdryed amanita?

Does the heat from smoking convert any of the ibo? Or do I risk getting a strong hit of ibo and little muscamol from this?

I have some air dryed caps but don't want to waste them if they won't work for a good smoking experience - especially since this will be my first experience with the mushroom!

Love & light,
Angel

cjstinger
Has thanked: 0

Re: Decarbing & Smoking

Post by cjstinger » Wed Dec 15, 2021 1:03 am

I have the same question but I see no one has answered. If they were air dried at low temp will they decarb when smoked?

robinthood

Post by robinthood » Sat Dec 25, 2021 9:54 am

From what I noticed in her smoking video, she said smoking it did not decarb it. She got serious nausea. Also, it looked like she might have suffered less from the burning in her throat if she used some sort of water pipe.
These users thanked the author robinthood for the post:
BlueHermit21

amanitadreamer

Post by amanitadreamer » Wed Dec 29, 2021 4:25 pm

robinthood wrote:
Sat Dec 25, 2021 9:54 am
From what I noticed in her smoking video, she said smoking it did not decarb it. She got serious nausea. Also, it looked like she might have suffered less from the burning in her throat if she used some sort of water pipe.
It wasn't serious nausea and it passed pretty quickly and I learned it was from the throat hits I was taking. Using a water pipe fixed all that. :)
The sun never says to the Earth, "You owe me". Look what happens with a love like that. It lights up the whole sky. ~Sufi
AmanitaDreamer.Net for videos on amanita
Community/mushroomvoice.com
YouTube Amanita Dreamer
Instagram @amanitadreamer

amanitadreamer

Post by amanitadreamer » Wed Dec 29, 2021 4:26 pm

AngelTheodora wrote:
Mon Nov 08, 2021 7:59 pm

I have been gleaning information from here and Amanita Dreamer's wonderful videos for several days now, but have one question still I can't seem to answer; is it reccomended to decarb the amanita for smoking or does the act of smoking handle the decarb process?

By which I mean, will I have the same effect smoking pre-decarbed and airdryed amanita?

Does the heat from smoking convert any of the ibo? Or do I risk getting a strong hit of ibo and little muscamol from this?

I have some air dryed caps but don't want to waste them if they won't work for a good smoking experience - especially since this will be my first experience with the mushroom!

Love & light,
Angel
So I have no idea if it is being decarbed when smoking it. I just know that I don't have any of the issues with ibo that I can have when drinking the tea, like not at all. And I smoke copious amounts when I journey with the drum ceremonies. Something different is happening and journeying with smoking it is very different than the journey with the tea. No idea why.
These users thanked the author amanitadreamer for the post:
AngelTheodora
The sun never says to the Earth, "You owe me". Look what happens with a love like that. It lights up the whole sky. ~Sufi
AmanitaDreamer.Net for videos on amanita
Community/mushroomvoice.com
YouTube Amanita Dreamer
Instagram @amanitadreamer

AngelTheodora

Post by AngelTheodora » Sat Mar 12, 2022 10:38 am

amanitadreamer wrote:
Wed Dec 29, 2021 4:26 pm
AngelTheodora wrote:
Mon Nov 08, 2021 7:59 pm

Love & light,
Angel
So I have no idea if it is being decarbed when smoking it. I just know that I don't have any of the issues with ibo that I can have when drinking the tea, like not at all. And I smoke copious amounts when I journey with the drum ceremonies. Something different is happening and journeying with smoking it is very different than the journey with the tea. No idea why.

Thank you so much for getting back in touch! I know that from working with canabis that you don't have to pre-decarb your plants unless you plan to orally injest (ie. edibles, tea, not smoking). The effects of eddibles and drinking as a tea are so vastly different to smoking it - so it makes sense to me that this would be the same with other plant/fungi. I'm not sure on the science of why, I would be interested to see what research has been done on the different effects of injestion of canabis through which we could potentially glean some information.

AmanitaDreamer - do you have any reccomended dosages for smoking the amanita - since this is different to a macro/micro/hero tea dosage?

Thank you always, love & light,
Angel :)

BlueHermit21

Post by BlueHermit21 » Thu Apr 28, 2022 2:15 pm

Well I have tried the smoking in 2 ways, with a normal pipe and a bong aka waterpipe...
See images.
I asked the guy in the store to just recommend me one of these bongs, since I have no idea what to look for, all I wanted was something affordable for this purpose.
Oh well. Still needed tutorials.
And asking around.

that is a good video tutorial for using a wooden pipe: this guy is great -
that is a good video tutorial for using the bong/waterpipe

However, in comparison to AM tea, I seem get nothing from smoking it, honestly, that was a waste of AM - I better stick to the tea.

Today I feel awkward, down AND sad, no energy, drained....grieving
not sure what exactly is at work here, if something in the lungs has been activated, THROUGH yesterdays pure AM🍄 SMOKING PROCESS....

As I am experiencing all these symptoms (to the point of childhood memories coming up, me crying when I watch cat videos, grieving from yesterdays phone call with my mother)
The analyzing part of my brain made me think what this feels like:
In JIN SHIN JYUTSU TRADITION (see Jiro Murai, who rediscovered this old self-healing art in old Japanese texts), the LUNG meridian stands for:
I AM - I take up my space, I feel LOVED and ACCEPTED. I BREATHE trustfully and let go. I am optimistic and positive. I feel VITAL and energetic.
In JSJ The Lung Meridian is ALSO helps with
- SADNESS..
- disappointment
- LETTING GO of old painful childhood memories, breathe, mature...
- feeling guilty for things that were not our fault
- when we feel rejected and not accepted as the way we are (story of my life, as being an undiagnosed autistic up until age 46)
- dissolving states of shock (aka chronic shutdown freeze)

If any of you struggle with this, here is a video I've found, with the correct hand positions (that I was taught)

Therefore I will use the JSJ hand positions on me, to see if I can move through this process a bit easier.
This is NOT a comfortable state to be in. But it will pass as it always does 🙂

Update:
I also did the JSJ SPLEEN hand positions just now - here a good video
as this totally supports this process of
- trusting in LIfe
- let the sunshine in
- get joy and enthusiasm into your life
- release fear and anxiety
- let go of old, useless pain and let in NEWNESS
- bring in a new rhythm
- helps with all things related to stress within and without

This is such a great selfhelp tool to use, we always have our own hands with us, everywhere we go...
in addition to AM tea 🍄 - makes the ride a bit smoother when moving through rough patches.
So, I am already feeling lighter now. It has been digested. For the time being. 🙂
Attachments
279035607_473048051278599_7697946650745970533_n.jpg
279035607_473048051278599_7697946650745970533_n.jpg (979.66 KiB) Viewed 5135 times
277188524_564199788195574_3697840741575726232_n.jpg
277188524_564199788195574_3697840741575726232_n.jpg (84.53 KiB) Viewed 5135 times
Happy Soaring
ᚢᚲXᛇᛉᛜᛟᛞ
🍄🌲🍄🌲🍄🌲🍄🌲🍄
Ayani Oriel Pont
Blue Hermit Healing Art 21

justamfly

Post by justamfly » Thu Nov 17, 2022 10:48 pm

Low price amanita muscaria, free worldwide shipping. Local: Lithuania, city Jurbarkas (Europe). Sending a registered package. If you have any requests, write to the website. Thank you.