Feel free to discuss what you want.
Christian
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

long term test subject..

Post by Christian » Tue Nov 23, 2021 1:28 am

..Hi!

Newbie here, not sure where this thread will lead, but here it goes

About 2 decades ago, I took the muscaria and pantherina with friends as an experiment.. never knew the dosage or preparation, just heard a few stories and decided to try anyway.. so we dried red caps from British-Columbia, and took a bit, then a bit more, then a bit more.. days later we tried again and again, for several weeks.. on my last experiment, I took in total 7 fresh buttons (big no no), which sent me on a mental and spiritual spin, which has affected and is still affecting my train of thoughts to this day. More questions came out of it than answers, same with the health repercussion that I may have caused to my body.. I have yet to find a doctor who is knowledgeable enough to know what to do with me, and often led me to depression due to not being able to relate or have my thoughts validated, and hopeless in the hands of the medical or mental professionals.

But I believe my story, and my medical contribution as a test subject could be useful to develop data or research for medicine, but also pharmacology, neurobiology, psychology, spirituality and even quantum computing (who knows?).. A lot has to be learnt from this mushroom, it is true that I first used it to alter my mind and just like alcohol or medication, I have always felt like this drug addiction 'stigma' is what has stopped me from receiving proper help and proper information from professionals. Aleviate the damage it has caused on my body at least..

I had lots of incredible dream since then, but the one I had on the last experiment lasted about 6 months, reoccurring dream, starting in the same scenario, same surroundings every time, full of symbology, details that had meanings later on in my life. I drew my dreams, it became an obsession a bit, but it allowed me to analyze them and find important details.

I rarely talk about it, as it tends to attract the wrong attention, wrong people, or make me vulnerable to the biased medical practitioner, which has caused me resentment in the past.. I would like to find validation and advices.. I have not eaten muscaria since then, I am not interested in getting high or hearing bragging stories, but to know if anyone had similar experiences to verify that I am not 100% nuts and people who understands the long term effects.. not specific too much, but guidance

Christian
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: long term test subject..

Post by Christian » Tue Nov 23, 2021 1:32 am

Oh! and thank you :D