side effects microdosing

Feel free to discuss what you want.
paralex
Has thanked: 0

side effects microdosing

Post by paralex » Tue Dec 14, 2021 8:37 am

Hello! I am having some troubles, if I take a microdose on the evening before sleep, even the smallest possible dose I get side effects when I wake up.
The day after I feel emotionally dull, zombie, memory issues, severe anxiety and depressed. It's like someone is suffocating me, I even had a nightmare this night about that (after I took the microdose). It's like the Amanita is killing my ego, dulling me. It's really a nice feeling during the first hours on the evening if I am stressed out and just want to shut down my nervous system. But the problem is that the day after it is still "shutting down" me, it's shutting down my emotions and my spirit as well. So I was wondering if there is anyone else with the same issues? Maybe it's not compatible with me? Withdrawal maybe? Maybe anxiety rebound?
Microdosing and macrodosing psychedelics is not an issue for me, but I don't know why Amanita is not working out for me. I like the calming effect on my nervous system cause I am really burned out and struggling with chronic fatigue syndrome and I think Amanita could be a great coping for my symptoms in situations where I need to recharge myself. Maybe my body just don't tolerate it? What is your experience?

Infil0405
Has thanked: 0

Re: side effects microdosing

Post by Infil0405 » Tue Dec 14, 2021 4:37 pm

Maybe you taking too much? I was experiencing emotion numbness , when i increased dosage from 1g to 2g daily. It goes away in some time in my case. Tolerance increased, i guess.
Also, i noticed that AM effect is somewhat more pleasant without nicotine. Maybe smoking contributes to your side effects. I , sometimes ,got pretty anxious, after smoking , while on AM microdose.
These users thanked the author Infil0405 for the post:
jooj