Breastfeeding

Feel free to discuss what you want.
Webweaver
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Breastfeeding

Post by Webweaver » Thu Dec 23, 2021 5:58 am

@amanitadreamer do you have any idea what amount might pass through breastmilk when microdosing? I would like to engage in relationship with the amanita in this way, but cannot find any estimation of how it might impact a breastfeeding impact. Psylocibin feels safe enough to microsose but I’m brand new to the amanita world!

amanitadreamer

Re: Breastfeeding

Post by amanitadreamer » Thu Dec 23, 2021 3:09 pm

Webweaver wrote:
Thu Dec 23, 2021 5:58 am
@amanitadreamer do you have any idea what amount might pass through breastmilk when microdosing? I would like to engage in relationship with the amanita in this way, but cannot find any estimation of how it might impact a breastfeeding impact. Psylocibin feels safe enough to microsose but I’m brand new to the amanita world!
There's no science on this at all. BUT things that can pass through the blood brain barrier usually pass to breast milk. And this does. How it is changed or if it is, I wouldn't know, safely levels, again no idea at all. I have what the ancestors have told me but for legal reasons I won't repeat it. I think you understand that and forgive me. <3
These users thanked the author amanitadreamer for the post:
mushroomL
The sun never says to the Earth, "You owe me". Look what happens with a love like that. It lights up the whole sky. ~Sufi
AmanitaDreamer.Net for videos on amanita
Community/mushroomvoice.com
YouTube Amanita Dreamer
Instagram @amanitadreamer

Dbcooper
Has thanked: 0

Re: Breastfeeding

Post by Dbcooper » Thu Dec 30, 2021 2:10 am

I would say that not taking that chance could be the most sensible approach. There are things that while good for us are to be avoided by babies and by extension the unborn ones. Heck honey for crying out loud; harmless to us but can give then botulism.

Nobody can tell what ibonetic acid or musimol do to a developing brain, and much less to a fetus. That alone would make me feel like hitting the brakes. Heck look at THC, a rather benign compound. On a developing brain is thought to be particularly capable to do some damage to the frontal cortex — the region critical to planning, judgment, decision-making and personality. AFAIK there is no study that has settled that question for the amanita compounds.