Hero dose ?

Feel free to discuss what you want.
Arktos

Re: Hero dose ?

Post by Arktos » Tue Jan 04, 2022 1:37 am

Interesting. Thank you for your experience and kind words, Son.
Last edited by Arktos on Tue Jan 11, 2022 2:30 am, edited 1 time in total.
Arktos in my case refers to the bear, nothing else.

Arktos

Post by Arktos » Wed Jan 05, 2022 12:44 am

Deleted
Last edited by Arktos on Tue Jan 11, 2022 2:30 am, edited 1 time in total.

Arktos

Post by Arktos » Wed Jan 05, 2022 1:34 am

Deleted
Last edited by Arktos on Tue Jan 11, 2022 2:31 am, edited 1 time in total.

Arktos

Post by Arktos » Wed Jan 05, 2022 7:23 am

Deleted
Last edited by Arktos on Tue Jan 11, 2022 2:31 am, edited 38 times in total.

Arktos

Post by Arktos » Wed Jan 05, 2022 7:23 am

Deleted
Last edited by Arktos on Tue Jan 11, 2022 2:31 am, edited 1 time in total.

Arktos

Post by Arktos » Wed Jan 05, 2022 8:18 am

Deleted
Last edited by Arktos on Tue Jan 11, 2022 2:32 am, edited 5 times in total.

Arktos

Post by Arktos » Wed Jan 05, 2022 9:27 am

Deleted
Last edited by Arktos on Tue Jan 11, 2022 2:32 am, edited 1 time in total.

lonelyson94

Post by lonelyson94 » Thu Jan 06, 2022 1:27 pm

Arktos wrote:
Wed Jan 05, 2022 8:18 am
So, I got herodose by accident. I didn’t thought this tincture was the real stuff, but it was. Sorry to say, but I did not meet someone, I did not participate in anything. I viewed everything from distance and as a distortion of my senses. So Amanita is hiding from me. And I think that is the wisdom I get and have. I am a viewer. I have from childhood regarded me as such. And it is true. I never get hallucinations. I always know it is distorted senses even during the trip.

It was a good trip. It was gentle. Alcohol, in comparison, is pure shit. You feel bad from alcohol and it brings up only evil spirits.AM, on the other hand, is kind and gentle and pure happiness to me.

I really did not believe this stuff about AM. Now I do. But I am a bit sad that I lack that hallucination part, that there is no conversation with the spirits. I can higly recommend AM. But be careful. Tritring can be a trap. I felt nothing until after 1.5 hours, and then it was too late.

Thank you for sharing, I'm happy you were able to get somethings you needed from the experience! I can't imagine the relief from the pain you had. It looks like you got a lot of insight and that's really wonderful.

As for the mushroom voice, I got more of a knowing than a voice if that makes sense, a series of realisations and myself connecting the dots between. The only thing I might call a hallucination was when music was playing in another room while I was in the bathroom and a chanting came over the music but it also sounded like music too, deep and rhythmic! Maybe it is different for everyone. If it was by accident this time, perhaps when you are ready for it next time you can do a deliberate event, a party for you and the spirits that care about you. I dunno but maybe the connection is strengthened when they are invited and you are expecting them.

Also only so much can happen in a single trip, so don't be too disheartened you did not experience all the things you've heard. You got somethings it sounds like you really needed, and there's always time for everything else :)

I am taking a break for a while and next time I plan to hold a party for me and them. Also I need to wait a while until the cannabis leaves my body, I can tell it is inhibiting my dreams still, though I wake up with a song echoing in my head in the morning so I guess I am dreaming just unaware. I'm excited for all of us on this journey!
These users thanked the author lonelyson94 for the post (total 2):
Arktosbanne

Arktos

Post by Arktos » Thu Jan 06, 2022 4:28 pm

Thank you for your insights, Son!

plubs

Post by plubs » Thu Apr 21, 2022 12:22 am

Yes I can definitely relate. I felt a strong sense of loneliness after dosing for a few weeks on separate occasions. I'd get a crushing feeling in my chest and I'd feel like I was being pushed to the ground (should preface this with I'm a pretty grounded with no signs of depression). This would be followed by apathy in the sense that my worldly problems seemed meaningless, which was liberating.
And I remember I would feel as if the world was in slow motion and that now I could grasp much more than what I did before.

The depression and apathy is sort of similar to what I felt after mistakingly abusing MDMA. From what I understand this comes from depleting serotonin. So I wonder if Amanita somehow works with these receptors? Sorry might be talking bollocks here