gummi and storage products not linked in video

Feel free to discuss what you want.
thewhollyway
Has thanked: 0

gummi and storage products not linked in video

Post by thewhollyway » Mon Dec 27, 2021 5:28 pm

Good Morning,

I have been super pulled by Amanita Dreamer so much that I am dreaming with the Amanita. I am taking it a few steps further and looking to buy the freezer storage bottles for medicine. I can't seem to find the link to purchase them in video of prep. I hope I'm not wasting anyone's time on this. I just want to get the right bottles and so forth.

Enjoy the coffee Amanita Dreamer:)

amanitadreamer

Re: gummi and storage products not linked in video

Post by amanitadreamer » Wed Dec 29, 2021 4:16 pm

thewhollyway wrote:
Mon Dec 27, 2021 5:28 pm
Good Morning,

I have been super pulled by Amanita Dreamer so much that I am dreaming with the Amanita. I am taking it a few steps further and looking to buy the freezer storage bottles for medicine. I can't seem to find the link to purchase them in video of prep. I hope I'm not wasting anyone's time on this. I just want to get the right bottles and so forth.

Enjoy the coffee Amanita Dreamer:)
I reached that point where enough people are watching my videos that when I link to something it sells out. And that's what happened. I can't keep chasing links so I had to just remove all links to products I speak of in videos. Sorry about that. :(
I used Medela breast feeding bottles so you can search that. It's bottles for storage of breast milk which means it's high quality plastic that won't leach, has measurements on the side, is dishwasher and freezer safe and friendly. I used the ones with the yellow lids. I can still find them on eBay most of the time.
The sun never says to the Earth, "You owe me". Look what happens with a love like that. It lights up the whole sky. ~Sufi
AmanitaDreamer.Net for videos on amanita
Community/mushroomvoice.com
YouTube Amanita Dreamer
Instagram @amanitadreamer

thewhollyway
Has thanked: 0

Re: gummi and storage products not linked in video

Post by thewhollyway » Wed Dec 29, 2021 7:46 pm

Oh, I totally understand. Thanks for getting back to me.

I used those same tubes for storing my breastmilk, I knew they looked familiar. :D