first step with microdosing, questions

Feel free to discuss what you want.
ttbsttbs
Has thanked: 0

Re: first step with microdosing, questions

Post by ttbsttbs » Mon Mar 28, 2022 7:37 am

Hello Duke
maybe try a microdosing during one month (every 3 days) with only one spoon. So the mushroom is going to work on you slowly, help to connect et gate a connection and later you will have effect
These users thanked the author ttbsttbs for the post:
Arktos

Duke
Been thanked: 0

Post by Duke » Tue Mar 29, 2022 2:23 am

Thanks for ur advice, i will try that. Sounds alittle bit like reverse tolerance ,idk but appreciate ur help ttbsttbs

Arktos

Post by Arktos » Sun Apr 03, 2022 11:26 am

Made tea first time now. 250 ml water that I heated to 70˚C, added 15g dried mushrooms, turned off heat, macerated for 20 minutes under lid, then the temperature had dropped to 48˚C. I got 160 ml without squeezing, 190 ml squeezing. The mushrooms really got very little aroma left in them, the maceration seems very effective. I added a pinch of salt, a spoon of sugar and a spoon of kefir after it had cooled to 35˚C. It tastes really good after 24 hours, but I am just at the beginning of this experiment, so I can’t really judge yet. I figure that I probably get a bit better extraction if I macerate twice without the need for squeezing, adding 200 ml water first, then draining, adding 100 ml for the second round. I will try that next time.
Last edited by Arktos on Sun Apr 03, 2022 5:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Arktos in my case refers to the bear, nothing else.

Arktos

Post by Arktos » Sun Apr 03, 2022 5:31 pm

Made the tea from A. regalis from Baltikum that was on sale. It seems to work ok! I get a nice soothing and happy macro feeling from 30 ml of the extract above corresponding to 1.7 g dried mushrooms. I can’t notice any ibo kick. I just got calm. Well, a bit giggly, actually, and talked a lot for a while. No discomfort. The mushrooms were dried at 40˚C according to seller. The extract was fermented with kefir for 24 hours.

Arktos

Post by Arktos » Mon Apr 04, 2022 4:11 am

I am not microdosing, but I thought experience with tea and dosing could be useful. Should I move to another thread? If I was to microdose the above extract I just made, I probably would try a quarter of a teaspoon twice a week for my condition.

justamfly

Post by justamfly » Thu Nov 17, 2022 10:49 pm

Low price amanita muscaria, free worldwide shipping. Local: Lithuania, city Jurbarkas (Europe). Sending a registered package. If you have any requests, write to the website. Thank you.