How to use the tincture

Feel free to discuss what you want.
David
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

How to use the tincture

Post by David » Sat Feb 12, 2022 4:52 pm

Ive orderd the red mushroom picture tincture from one of the vendors on your website, and i want to know how to use it as a micro dose, as i struggle really bad on my benzodiazepine tapring journey.

Thank you.

KCRay

Re: How to use the tincture

Post by KCRay » Mon Feb 14, 2022 3:23 am

Hello~ I don't know about tapering from benzos. But I have that tincture & take .50ml . It has measurements on the dropper itself. I've taken it at night like two hours before bed and I've also taken it during the day. I prefer that one during the day. It doesn't make me drowsy, maybe in larger quantities? I've also bought the dried mushrooms and made Amanita dreamers tea and then froze little ice cubes for microdosing. It is definitely different than the tincture and I think a little more potent perhaps? But I think that tincture is a easy safe way to get started. I talked to a couple people that take a 1 whole ml but I don't find that much as necessary. I guess you're supposed to dose with intention and ask the mushroom for guidance and then increase or decrease as u feel fit. Again I don't know about benzo withdrawal. I hear you are not supposed to mix the 2. I have microdosed every third day in the past but I am now trying Monday Wednesday and Fridays and then I take the weekend off. I only started about 3 weeks ago. Start small, less is better. That's what amaNita dreamer says and that's been my experience as well🤗
These users thanked the author KCRay for the post:
Brigitmuscaria

Plantman72

Post by Plantman72 » Tue Feb 15, 2022 5:53 am

Hello KCRay, you'll have to proceed with caution. Benzos are involved with GABA activity in the nervous system. And AM works on the GABA pathway, also. I'm in a similar situation, taking perscription benzos while microdosing. I find that 7 drops of the tincture in coffee works for me. I do 4 days on, 3 days off with Lion's Mane and niacin (I adapted the Staments protocol for microdosing psilo shrooms). When I used a higher dose, I found myself getting dizzy during the day. Best of luck to you!

David

Post by David » Tue Feb 15, 2022 1:49 pm

You are microdosing lions mane or amanita? I didnt got it

KCRay

Post by KCRay » Tue Feb 15, 2022 5:39 pm

I am microdosing the red mushroom tincture Amanita muscaria but plantman maybe just lion's mane, perhaps w Amanita as well? I think I got my red mushroom sticker tincture from the same vendor you did david

Plantman72

Post by Plantman72 » Wed Feb 16, 2022 4:04 am

To clarify... I'm microdosing with AM tincture + lion's mane + niacin. The whole set is 4 days on, 3 days off to prevent build-up of tolerance. (This is based on the Paul Staments microdosing protocol for use with psilos. He combines niacin + lion's mane + psilos.)

ccb73

Post by ccb73 » Fri Dec 23, 2022 1:57 am

Where do you purchase the tincture? Is Calm from psyched Wellness a good brand? They say on the label to take two droppers (2ml), which provides 45mg of Amanita Muscaria. Please let me know. Thanks.

katharagrid23

Post by katharagrid23 » Mon Jun 12, 2023 1:37 am

@amanitadreamer I am trying to find tincture dosages based on your recipe on your website made from tea. I understand some tinctures are weak depending on extraction process. Can you please advise what would be best for someone to start on? perhaps 1-2 drops? Thank you