Making Soma

Feel free to discuss what you want.
SoulSync
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Making Soma

Post by SoulSync » Thu Feb 24, 2022 8:36 pm

Hey guys, I recently made (or tried to at least) a batch of Amanita Dreamers Soma Yogort. Following her guidelines, which seemed only available through the video I've produced something that doesn't look right. I used fresh raw milk and amanita tea recipe. As you can see from the pictures there was no separation and its taken 5 days instead 6 to 12 hours to start turning solid but not fully. I'm wondering whats the best process here? Is this still saveable?
As in can I squeeze out the liquid and will that give me some form of muscimol that is drinkable. In the video AD remarks on good it smells - I got none of that. I'm wondering did I miss something. Have watched the video a couple of times now but haven't picked up on what might went wrong here. The only thing I an think of is that for the first 10 hours I did leave it at room temperature, just in the kitchen which is like a refrigerator this weather.
Any advice would be fab!
Kind Regards,
SoulSync

Arktos

Re: Making Soma

Post by Arktos » Tue Mar 08, 2022 7:29 am

I can not give advice in your case, but write mine in case it is helpful. I use low decarb tincture, that it shows I can not tolerate. I tried lemon tek, that did not work. Yoghurt seems unnecessarily complicated to me. We have a tradition where I live to make sour milk. So inspired by ”soma” I mixed tincture, milk and kefir from supermarket. It solidified pretty ok after 12 hours in room temperature. And suddenly I can tolerate the tincture! It is more gentle and seems a bit stronger. Less ibotenic acid, more muscimol. No poisonious effect anymore. Only happiness and rest and a bit ”drunk”. I will try this from now on, I hope I have found something that works, it seems so. I eat all product, I don’t separate it. And it taste pretty good.
These users thanked the author Arktos for the post:
we2rcool
Arktos in my case refers to the bear, nothing else.