Getting More Ibotanic Acid

Feel free to discuss what you want.
Sanity101
Has thanked: 0

Getting More Ibotanic Acid

Post by Sanity101 » Sun Feb 27, 2022 2:00 pm

Hey everyone, I’ve had amanitas multiple times but always with a high musk content. I’ve always been very relaxed, sleepy, of just normal and I sleep well that night. That being said, I’m looking to get more Ibotanic acid from these, but prep methods for getting more ibo are lacking due to the misinformation regarding poison.
So far, I’ve made tea, and yogurt, and have either been made relaxed or tired. The past 2 days I’ve just been eating it dry, but mixing it with things to get it down. And I’m not certain I’ve actually felt anything at all. It could also be that these specimens are old… but at any rate, if anyones got any tips or tricks for me I’d appreciate it. :mrgreen:

Sanity101
Has thanked: 0

Re: Getting More Ibotanic Acid

Post by Sanity101 » Thu Mar 03, 2022 6:25 pm

A follow up for anyone interested. Amanita Dreamer mentioned trying to cold brew Amanita. So I did. Got 30g Amanita, and mixed with Ice and water. Sat in fridge for 24hrs. It worked out that 1g Of the cold brew equaled 1 shot glass. So for the past two days I’ve been taking 2g.

Traditionally the water that had collected on top of the amanita, when it was in grail or cup form was referred to as dwarves wine.

Definitely get energy, but in a way that’s hard to place.

It’s not like caffeine. I think it may effect my joints also, making me move with less effort.

However, today I took the 2g and noticed a film on the cold brew, possible debris I did not strain, or possibly mycelium attempting to spawn. At any rate, I feel like todays was a bit too much.
Mild stomach discomfort, and actually, mentally, a bit angry.
There’s No particular reason for the anger, mentally that I can give. Maybe I’m mad at myself for taking too much? But strength is definitely elevated, or rather, my want to use my strength is elevated… At any rate, just a follow up.

Maybe I’ll post back in a few days.
These users thanked the author Sanity101 for the post (total 2):
Arktosbanne

Arktos

Re: Getting More Ibotanic Acid

Post by Arktos » Tue Mar 08, 2022 8:00 pm

Thanks for the report! I have used low decarb tincture (caps dried at 40˚C and then cold extracted in alcohol). I can relate to the energy and also the anger, the latter not unmotivated though, no false demons like alcohol.I got bad stomach though and want rest, so now I decarb the tincture. Keep reports coming, it is appreciated.
These users thanked the author Arktos for the post:
banne
Arktos in my case refers to the bear, nothing else.