Bought old Amanitas?

Feel free to discuss what you want.
maalin
Has thanked: 0

Bought old Amanitas?

Post by maalin » Wed Mar 16, 2022 5:38 pm

Hello!

Im new here, doing a micro-dose Journey. Have not felt anything yet. Even if im over 1teaspoon/dose at the moment.

I have Bought 150g from The siberian sellers that amanita dreamer rekommend at her site. and now after having purchased the order i see that that are harvested in 2020…. I took for granted that they sold from the 2021 harvest….

Does anyone know if these are still potent? How long can you store dried vacuum-packed amanita muscaria? Im at bit sad Because of this Because its a bit of money for me….

:) <3

banne
Been thanked: 0

Re: Bought old Amanitas?

Post by banne » Fri Mar 25, 2022 2:34 pm

maalin wrote:
Wed Mar 16, 2022 5:38 pm
Hello!

Im new here, doing a micro-dose Journey. Have not felt anything yet. Even if im over 1teaspoon/dose at the moment.

I just started a month ago and a teaspoon did nothing... i use a lot more and am finding results. I eat a dime to quarter sized dehydrated caps on a regular basis.

banne
Been thanked: 0

Re: Bought old Amanitas?

Post by banne » Fri Mar 25, 2022 3:13 pm

banne wrote:
Fri Mar 25, 2022 2:34 pm
maalin wrote:
Wed Mar 16, 2022 5:38 pm
Hello!

I just started a month ago and a teaspoon did nothing... i use a lot more and am finding results. I eat a dime to quarter sized dehydrated caps on a regular basis.
WITH that being said, I chew the dehydrated caps for ADHD/ADD medicine so the ibo is what I need rather than so much musc.....just learning! Also, it seems dosages can vary immensely per person.