first time dose amount

Feel free to discuss what you want.
Rausch
Been thanked: 0

Re: first time dose amount

Post by Rausch » Sat Oct 15, 2022 4:36 pm

I'm gathering info for my first dose as well. I'm looking to micro to make sure there are no over-sensitivities to anything. I'd like to develop a level of comfort with the method and the experience itself.
I'm the guy that watched dozens of vids a day on everything from CPU's, GPU's, cases, motherboards, power supplies, etc. for a year and a half before purchasing my first gaming rig (at 45 no less.) I watched vids and read articles for 2 years on Kratom before ever trying it. I like to have as complete a picture of the process as possible before taking step 1. And I'm anal about process. I want to know, for sure, the best way to do a thing from step 1 to step 10 before starting.
I did purchase the sweet addiction and Muscaroil but both will sit until I feel comfortable in proper use and dosing.
1) For a micro dose what method (tea, smoking, oral powder) would be recommended? From the vids it seemed she pointed to the tea but I don't have a large amount of the mushrooms to prepare. Honestly I don't want my grandkids to come over and get their hands on something in the fridge or a cabinet either.
2) Lowest efficacious dose. I'd like to just assume I'm getting the strongest dose possible in the material (from a safety perspective) and proceed from there with the smallest possible dose to experience a micro-dose. If I have to wait, take more on day 2, and move from there that's fine. Naturally I'd prefer to shorten the process as much as possible because I have a family, job, and responsibilities like everyone else.
3) I'm assuming that there are hints and specifics I've missed in the material and not that there's anything wrong with the material. I'm sure the information is there I'm just missing something. Again, if there's something I've missed and you know what vid might address that specifically just point me there and I'll be happy to rewatch. I'm that guy that sometimes needs the obvious pointed out. Don't worry about me getting insulted if you feel the need to do so. All info is appreciated and love what you people are doing here.

eucalyptus

Post by eucalyptus » Thu Oct 20, 2022 1:25 pm

Last edited by eucalyptus on Sun Nov 06, 2022 2:26 am, edited 1 time in total.

scriabinology
Has thanked: 0

Post by scriabinology » Mon Oct 24, 2022 6:18 am

Hi Everyone,

Just right before the very first experience with the micro tea. My question is: do I understand right that after I jave made the tea as suggested in the video, I take 1/8-1/4 teaspoon (or sg like that) and than I add it to my regular tea, like black tea etc.

Not drinking the small amount at once from the spoon, not drinking the whole I made from 15g of cups, just mix this tiny amount with my tea and enjoy.

Thank you very much for support in advance,

eucalyptus

Post by eucalyptus » Mon Oct 24, 2022 10:03 pm

Last edited by eucalyptus on Sun Nov 06, 2022 2:25 am, edited 1 time in total.

sentimex

Post by sentimex » Wed Oct 26, 2022 1:41 pm

Hi,

just made 15g tea, 30 boil according to A.D. recipe few days ago, I defrosted 1st cube today.
Took first microdose like 30 min ago (15:00), 1 tea spoon filled slightly below the rim.
I can feel a very little stomach discomfort, but I'm sensitive to junk food (preservatives, etc.) like onset of Migrane. (but it went away evetually)
There is definitelly something going on mentally wise, just can't grab exactly what yet.

Will report later.

S.

sentimex

Post by sentimex » Wed Oct 26, 2022 2:21 pm

Went out for a 2 km walk, seems like I can register all the sounds better, or they are now in my foreground of thinking, (sounds from cars, dried leaves, ppl. chattering)
Overall the Amanita is taking away some edge from my thinking, thus making me more relaxed and I'm more avare of my surroundings, and sound.
Should I increase the dosage next day?

mushroomsRgood4U

Post by mushroomsRgood4U » Mon Nov 07, 2022 7:19 pm

I think this is very important to get right, if only to treat the mushroom with the respect it deserves.

I started a micro dosing routine a couple of weeks ago - I'm currently on one dose every 3 days.

I suffer from complex PTSD and have generally found that since I started using amanita my anxiety levels are down. It's weird for me because I'm still expecting it to come on or have a full on panic attack and I'm pleasantly disappointed (make sense?!). How can something make a difference so quickly?

I made "the tea", 250ml/15g, and started with a tablespoon (15ml). I started larger because I only started collecting caps late in the season and apparently these are weaker. I felt nothing/very little from these doses which I think is correct for a micro dose.

Note: marijuana seems to bring out something more when used in conjunction with the 15ml dose. I think my "micro dose" is either bordering on macro or the two just complement eachother. I don't do this all the time, only 3 occasions where I've used both on the same night.

The other night I increased the dose to 20ml and had another marijuana evening. All I can say is I had the most pleasant and relaxing evening I've had in years, felt very calm and peaceful. No stark hallucinations or visuals, just a clarity that's been a long time missing. Some details like my partner's facial expressions seemed more lively, and lovely. It was just an all-round good experience.

At this stage I would probably say that with the batch I have this would be "level 1" of a recreational dose. Perhaps if someone wanted to just try amanita but don't want to jump in at the deep end. I can't say for sure so I will repeat the experiment soon, perhaps without the marijuana (?).

Please note that I have been micro dosing for 2 weeks before this event.

The next day still felt very relaxed.

My plan is to continue my 15ml doses according to the protocol with the occasional larger dose thrown in to experiment. I will increase this periodically and share the effects with you.

I hope this helps anyone just starting out, I'm not far into it myself yet. No expert. I also welcome any comments or advice.

One final note, I'm in England so these are European amanitas.

Regards from the old country! :)

Savannah

Post by Savannah » Tue Nov 08, 2022 1:10 pm

Hi I'm new here,

yesterday I took a small piece of dried amanita (about the size of my fingernail). It was my first time taking it and I was so excited!

Then I got a phonecall to say I had visitors on the way!! Naturally I panicked as I didn't want to be hallucinating with people there!
So I went searching to find information on this site, google and on youtube about HOW TO STOP A TRIP??
And I couldn't find anything yet I could see lots of posts about what to expect on a bad trip.. this of course sent me into a blind panic and I just had to wait it out...
1 hour, 2 hours etc and nothing happened..

So my question is 1) How do you micro dose a piece of amanita for calm and relaxation? And what size of the dried amanita do you use?
2) How do you stop a trip if you need to sober up ASAP?
Thanks
Savannah

mushroomsRgood4U

Post by mushroomsRgood4U » Wed Nov 09, 2022 10:58 pm

Savannah wrote:
Tue Nov 08, 2022 1:10 pm
Hi I'm new here,

yesterday I took a small piece of dried amanita (about the size of my fingernail). It was my first time taking it and I was so excited!

Then I got a phonecall to say I had visitors on the way!! Naturally I panicked as I didn't want to be hallucinating with people there!
So I went searching to find information on this site, google and on youtube about HOW TO STOP A TRIP??
And I couldn't find anything yet I could see lots of posts about what to expect on a bad trip.. this of course sent me into a blind panic and I just had to wait it out...
1 hour, 2 hours etc and nothing happened..

So my question is 1) How do you micro dose a piece of amanita for calm and relaxation? And what size of the dried amanita do you use?
2) How do you stop a trip if you need to sober up ASAP?
Thanks
Savannah

I can't comment on this from personal experience just yet but I would be very careful with eating dried amanita.

Supposedly the amount of actives can be very different from one cap to the next (up to 600%). At the very least make sure you won't have unexpected visitors! But also a good idea to have a "trip sitter" someone with you that you can trust.

I also heard the amanita tincture can help in stopping a trip but I can't say this is true from personal experience.

Good luck :)

Sadieferal1

Post by Sadieferal1 » Thu Nov 10, 2022 4:42 am

My first dose was 5 g in tea followed by another 2.5 g a few hours in. The second one made me sweat and gave me the chills for a half an hour or so but other than that and just a little gurgly tummy no unpleasant side effects. The mushroom varies in potency from one to the next but for me with this particular batch this was a good first dose. My second dose will be 7.5 g in tea perhaps with lemon decarb. I hope this helps.
Peace,
Terry